Sign in to follow this  
Trepper

Xanadu Server cant stay up today

Ok whats the issue please let us know.  Its been bad enough with the multi start for all the servers but Xanadu has crashed (not warned of going down) 2 or is it three times since the first server reset this morning.  Why just Xanadu its not the war machine settings or that would be all servers.  Is it done or how many more hours is this going to go on this morning 2.5 hours so far.  Thanks

When can we get a confirm about they going to work on lag issues? Because at this moment i think they are working on things that dont have a priority.

Im getting lagg spikes where im leading horses they are 20 tiles behind  me and running towards me every 10 seconds.

Noot even trying to play atm, there is to much lag atm....

Ye, 2 crashes what i know of when i was on, and the lag is even worse now then before

Can't play. Lag is horrible. I'm supposed to renew this week. Hmmm.....

Noot even trying to play atm, there is to much lag atm....

Can't play. Lag is horrible. I'm supposed to renew this week. Hmmm.....

Basicly, there have been lag complaints all day and a crash and no dev response? 

Basicly, there have been lag complaints all day and a crash and no dev response? 

They are probably looking into it but have not posted a response yet until the problem is solved.

Patience is a virtue.

any one saying their fixing it?  i cant sit there and guess when my character will refresh so i can do an action.

They are probably looking into it but have not posted a response yet until the problem is solved.

Patience is a virtue.

Well if the lagg is here for more then 3 weeks and still no active post about it from the devs.. it has nothing to do with patience.

I agree, why is Xan still down? 4+ hours waiting to login.. Why was there no blurb about the crash?