Sign in to follow this  
DropDeadFred

your colors

When we visit other servers from chaos. I think we should be able to show our tabard colors. We are all proud of our kingdoms and I think we should be able to show it.

• Like 1

+1 to make tabards bound to kingdom when created, this would also create market for tabards on Freedom.

+1 Always take my tabbard off if i'm on freedom because it smells over there.

+1 to make tabards bound to kingdom when created, this would also create market for tabards on Freedom.

no offense intended, but I'd rather not see people who aren't in my kingdom wearing my tabard.

To me, actually wearing it feels different than sporting a flag or wagon on your deed.

Still, +1 to the topic for me

no offense intended, but I'd rather not see people who aren't in my kingdom wearing my tabard.

To me, actually wearing it feels different than sporting a flag or wagon on your deed.

I agree, you need to earn the colors.

I don't see it as an offense thing, I'd worry more about people using enemy kingdom tabards to cause confusion in pvp, which is exactly the reason for the tabards, to avoid confusion of everyone looking the same