Sign in to follow this  
Shadz

Team invite command

As title states.

I think it'd allow larger teams to work together on larger projects, and allow multiple friends to communicate without needing to join an alliance/deed.

Been suggested before here and here

there's no downsides to the suggestion imo, it just adds to the game, the mechanics for remote invites are already there thanks to /vinvite and /addfriend so wouldn't have thought it'd take much work code wise either. Can be some command as simple as /tinvite

So, what does everyone think?

Edited by Shadz
  • Like 7

Have to agree, would make having convos between friends not of the same alliance alot more private and would allow freedom chat to be more serious rather then me poking fun at shads publicly lol 

• Like 2

+1

Getting a team going for raids would be a million times easier, it will also prevent that silly timed out message.

Might be worth trying to code something like multiple names in one chat line and it invites them all? i.e. /tinvite guy1 guy2 guy3 etc etc...

• Like 2

[14:01:38] Unknown command: /tinvite Awakening

We were just joking about this only last week in TS, having to see someone face to face in game to invite to a team chat seems rather archaic now

• Like 2

i don't see why not, we have distant friends and village invites now. Why not alliance and team invite as well.

+1

• Like 1

Would love to see it in game, hate to have 15 PMs opened and copy/paste from one to another only becayse people are too far apart to travel to each one and invite them to the team.

+1

• Like 2

Shameless bump. I'd love the ability to be able to range invite people to chat channels.

• Like 1

+1 It's hard to find your hunting party if you're lost in the woods and triangulating is harder without a group chat!

Seriously though, it would be really useful

• Like 2

In before IRC  :P

Wurm can be a very social game, the more in-game options to promote this the better!

The cynic in me can't help but suggest a /tkick as well though  <_<