Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

ATI Texture Issues

I have been through the help that is available and I can't resolve my issue and wondering if anyone has further information that might help.

Screenshots from Catalyst Control Center with Software and Hardware versions...

UTgajVN.png

v0zbhqP.png

What is happening is I get "ghosts" of concrete, cobble, moss, and some other textures appearing on all kinds of terrain surfaces, usually filling half the tile.

I have gone through the threads I could find and have not been able to resolve it with known methods. Does anyone have an idea? I will update with a screenshot when I can. I am sailing and it's not happening in the water (or I can't see it due to reflections).

Do you have glsl and/or vbo disabled (and possibly run windows 8.1?) If so, enabling glsl/vbo could fix it

A bit more info would be helpful! (desktop/laptop, operating system) 

Windows 7 x64 on a desktop. All of the compatibility are set to "Core" and unchecked.

This is a newer (not new) video card from what I had in it before.

Edited by Audrel

There's a Wurm Online setting (visible within Settings at the login screen) within the compatibility tab of 'GLSL Compatibility' which can be set on or off.  That's what Vili is referring to.

Toggling that off and then saving the settings after the change fixes many problems that players using systems with older or less-advanced video cards (onboard Intel graphics chips in particular) experience. 

I have the same problem, it started after I updated the cataclyst last time.
I see cobbelstone in the grass and also sometimes the tiles pattern is not on the tiles but sort of just partially filling it. (makeing a mix between several pattern, grass cobble, fields etc)

Yes, Cecci. I think this started with a Catalyst update over the weekend. I put a newer video card in and updated CCC to make sure the settings were right for it.