Sign in to follow this  
Jonydowy

Supreme H.Axe

As title say,i would like to sell this supreme huge axe.

[15:49:21] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It could be improved with a lump.

[15:49:21] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Togiod.'.

[15:49:21] It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.

[15:49:21] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [81]

[15:49:21] Rotting Touch has been cast on it, so it will hurt more, but be more brittle. [93]

[15:49:21] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [85]

82QL

I used it at the Troll King slaying that happend on Celebration few days ago..i did pretty good with this shiny weapon.

I'm asking for 40s.

Pickup from Celebration server at x28 y3 on this map https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/1wpwh8zwqnx628z/OKkIlCaRz1/celebtpikols1.jpg?token_hash=AAGyvfhkfEZ0jh_k6GlvvqNCodTh5tMl97a7G25pBxLUWQ

Will do,(just found out that they are mailable)

Thank you and happy hunting with a shiny weapon!

Edited by Jonydowy

[17:18:10] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.