Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

WTB Caravel (Found a Seller) LOCK PLEASE

Hey I'm looking to buy a Caravel.  I'd specifically like a cherry wood caravel that comes with an anchor.  I would need it to be delivered to me, as I'm unable to travel to retrieve it at the moment.

Does anyone have one they'd sell me for 16s?  That's all I can afford at the moment.  Comment here or pm me, thank you!

Edited by Slickshot

I think we have a caravel for sale, however I don't believe it's in cherry wood.  I'd have to check and see if the builder is willing to let the one we have go for 16 silver, but if the cherrywood is a deal breaker well making another from scratch out of cherry wood plus delivery, don't think he'll go for that for 16 silver.  Let me know, you can PM across server my name Billingsley.

I've always wanted to build one but alas, I've never done so before and I cannot give you an ETA on its completion, or if my sense of value after faming all the cotton and wemp, weaving and sowing the sails, twisting the ropes, and attaching all the parts, comes down to a total of 16s.

In fact, since the BSB in the buildings on the large off-deed wemp and cotton farm fell apart during a long break were completely plundered, I'm not even sure if I have enough of any of the two right now.

It could well be a week, but with all my experience over the years, I can tailor a ship to specific needs. Built-in *extras likes seat heating, electrical windows, stereo, stick shifter or automatic, large crates, extra-heavy double-anchors, and of course the usual free extras I throw in. Delivery (except Chaos) included. A combination of large and small crates optional, but cost extra.

Though I'm sure there are a few Caravels ready to go, and I would not be disappointed if someone else closes the deal first. For all of the above reasons, don't lock the deal for me, please.

Best Regards,

Ulviirala

* Disclaimer: Some extras are completely fictional, and mentioned for comedic purpose.

I've recently found a seller that is willing to deliver the ship to me.  Thank you all for your comments and advice!

This thread can either be locked, or left alone until auto-locked.

Edited by Slickshot