Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Low Rope Fence - Not showing up in arched walls

I tried to build a low rope fence in an arced wall and after i planned the fence there was no visual to click on to continue it.  I guess it is just an issue that the ends are the only thing that shows on the incomplete rope fence but both ends are inside the arched walls so you can not click on any part of the unfinished fence. 

I tried to add the border tile to the crafting window to finish it but i get the error that there is a fence there.. [17:57:07] There is a fence or wall there. Action not allowed.

I know that some people like to use the unfinished rope fence as small posts for the dock areas so i am not sure how you can fix this without taking out that feature/option for them but thought i would post about it anyway. 

(Edit: btw.. this would not have happened if we could build flowerbeds in the arched walls since i would have just used them, lol)

Edited by Kegan

You can go inside the side of the arch wall and click it :)

Reported here as well as a few other places http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/116354-unfinished-rope-fence-under-arched-wall-is-not-visible/