Sign in to follow this  
Xala

New additional fail message on breeding

I've been breeding a lot lately, and it has kind of caught my attention that it's always the same message:

[16:17:14] The Aged fat horse shys away and interrupts the action. 

I was thinking that maybe there could be a different fail message, a more realistic one, saying that breeding was successful but pregnancy was not achieved, or something like that. I realize that that is a tiny little change, doesn't need much coding, and is totally unimportant, but it would be a nice little update for everyone out there who breeds a lot and continously has to read the same messages. 

I suggest this, and bother with it, because WurmOnline seems to attempt to take everything as realistic as possible, and the fail message compromises that. When breeding horses, it is common but doesn't happen whenever pregnancy isn't achieved, that the horse shys away. Due to that, I suggest that there should be these two different messages. 

Perhaps there could be different timeframes depending on which fail message you get. 

[animal] shys away and interrupts the action -> would therefore result in a certain amount of time, say one day, of the horse being uninterested in breeding

The intimacy has not achieved pregnancy. -> would therefore result in a certain amount of time, say two days, of the horse being uninterested in breeding

Don't know if many people would care about this but it certainly wouldn't hurt, would it? XD

....Mr. Ed fails to find the right spot......

I dont care either way as long as it doesnt cause Lag.