Sign in to follow this  
Noizhead

Remove "crush" from wemp.

The fact that some players grow 36000 wemp a week should not affect the more "normal" player.
Also, that is many many actions farming them, seems a bit silly to remove that one click compared to the whole.

In rl making the fibre is also not a quick task at all, it is done simular to how flax fibre is done, except for the retting
Beeing a hemp activist in rl I would very much miss the one little click I can do on my wemp besides pick the seeds.
I'd rather see more clicks actually.

In rl hemp fibre production can be like this clip:
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cWp7qSJXTA

most of the -1's in this thread come from the same people who make threads about realism and then 1up adding elves to the game

+1

Alternate solution based on the arguments presented:

Crush reed/wemp fiber hotkey

+1

No thanks, This is an un-necessary change that only removes four clicks total.

To counter your logic I'll bring out the other end of that argument:
Yes please. The unnecessary crushing of the plant only serves to add four clicks total.

• Like 2

There are other games where there is less clicking. WoW comes to mind. You don't even have to click to grow anything, it just appears or you kill something. Having come back after a long absence I can say with confidence that the amount of clicking in WURM has been drastically reduced. It's to the point where carpel tunnel from playing the game has been pushed back 5 years at the minimum. Perhaps a CRUSH key bind. There should actually be a possibility to key bind every action. So, considering the huge reduced clicking already introduced and to vote against the removal of some more rl 'stuff' I will have to say -1

You're absolutely right, the instant "crush" option is silly. This should be an action, with a timer.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhclTti4Dw

PS: Allow making ropes from nettles (and possibly other plants).

Edited by Hula_Girl
  • Like 1