Sign in to follow this  
Melros

Troll King Slaying

We will be slaying the Troll King in 12 hours from now. We will be meeting at the deed New England at that time and I will bring everyone to the Troll King. Please bring a 2h weapon, 70+ fighters wanted as well as Fo/Mag Priests. Please bring food and cotton for yourselves. Every premium player will receive a blood for a masonry potion however Loot from the kill will be kept and given to some people who made this possible. if we dont get enough people to do this it will get moved back.

Hope to see people make it on such short notice

auction_timer_E1427050951.gif

Edited by Melros
  • Like 6

Ah, darn. I'll have to miss this one, as I can't be on at that time.

Get the troll king guys!

On my way, have some real life stuff tomorrow morning so hopefully sailing tonight will give a good headstart.

New england is north of the southern steppe just at the start of the Rollin hill terrain on the northern part of the south island. It is labeled on the cele deed map

[00:41:53] A breeze is coming from the east

/me votes for adding an hour onto that timer :ph34r:

• Like 1

time to start sailing! This time im gonna make it! I hope...

It's close timing but I plan to come.  2h sword with self healer's demise

Nice day, going outside to work on car.  GL!

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

To all Hunters from far and wide,

My name is Khaldrogo and I am the Governor of New England and New England's surrounding territories,  First I would like to thank you for considering New England to be meeting point for the Great Hunt, For those who have not traveled to our great city we are situated on the map at K15. I've given access to all Hunters who would like to berth their ships within New England's fortified harbour walls and offload their safely, I have also given all Hunters access through our great settlement to the widerness from the South Gate....please respect our rules within our fine city walls, drinking in the streets and fighting will not be tolerated and with be dealt with swiftly by the cities garrison.

Good luck with the Great Hunt and return home safely.

Khaldrogo

Governor of New England and Surrounding Territories

Edited by KhalDrogo
  • Like 7

Thank you for making your settlement available for is to gather Khaldrogo and thank you Melros for organizing this.. And count me in!!

Khal id like to thank you for allowing me to have a suprise meet up around your deed :) To everyone else there is adequate boat parking on the coast

• Like 1

We are on our way - Zaj and Jaz, both 2handed and 70+FS

Also bringing Annyil+Tamina ... and Mittyke with us. 

Thanks for organizing!

" Loot from the kill will be kept and given to some people"  

Everyone who took the time and trouble - bringing their own food and healing  etc  falls into this group.    Especially the deed owner  who generously opened up his deed to hunters.     Hope you gave him something nice apart from the blood which automatically falls into everyone's inventory.   

Hope all who  went had  fun.     

• Like 5