Sign in to follow this  
Aetherwalker

Yuri has been sold

A big thank you to everyone who did business with me on him, his new home on Release took him 10mins ago.

I'm on a new toon and still lurking around, so this isnt the last you'll have heard from me.

All weaponsmithing orders can go to Nusty or Chiqa, I'm sure they'd be only too happy to help you out.

• Like 4

lol im sure the new owner might appreciate you not pushing off business to other chars, especially after payin 4 figures lol (ya right)

• Like 1

lol im sure the new owner might appreciate you not pushing off business to other chars, especially after payin 4 figures lol (ya right)

most people do send stuff through the mail for imps

A big thank you to everyone who did business with me on him, his new home on Release took him 10mins ago.

I'm on a new toon and still lurking around, so this isnt the last you'll have heard from me.

All weaponsmithing orders can go to Nusty or Chiqa, I'm sure they'd be only too happy to help you out.

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 1

Hope whoever bought the account is as cool as you was when talking to in Freedom Chat =)

Agreed. Who's going to answer my random questions now?

• Like 1

Grats Aether.  Do you have a new toon's name we can keep in touch with?

Yuri sold without an auction...*puts wallet away* :P

Grats on the sale and hope the new owner enjoys it.

Good luck making a new toon Yuri if you decide to do so.

New toon is remaining under wraps until it's ready to enter the market, will be interesting to see if anyone can pick me out of a lineup by behaviour alone, or if I get to befriend everyone all over again :)

New toon is remaining under wraps until it's ready to enter the market, will be interesting to see if anyone can pick me out of a lineup by behaviour alone, or if I get to befriend everyone all over again :)

Creepiness.

Edited by Macadelic

Can you help me out and give me your new toons name so I can get a head start on updating my ignore list?