Sign in to follow this  
Wossoo

News Update: Work and Progress. Week 12

Wow, best news in a long time!!!

I love the new friends list options. I hope at the same time you fixed some bugs as well, like friends disappearing from the list when you switch servers and such. 

Now this is the news Ive been waiting for grt work guys :)

Edited by KhalDrogo

wall rotation... as in turning them inside out, or flipping it upside down? Or, is it even more complex as 90 degree turn on center axis, effectively cutting tiles in half?

Everyone out, I need some alone time with that bridge.

• Like 1

If you are going to remove stuff that isnt working as intended how about the ability to use fountain pans....................

oh thats right all the members of the old boys club already have theres and would be upset.

Edited by Killroth

wall rotation... as in turning them inside out, or flipping it upside down? Or, is it even more complex as 90 degree turn on center axis, effectively cutting tiles in half?

If you are going to remove stuff that isnt working as intended how about the ability to use fountain pans....................

Edited by As_I_Decay
  • Like 1

If you are going to remove stuff that isnt working as intended 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 5

I especially like bridges working between buildings, terrain, and any combination thereof.

So, building-to-building bridges.  Do they require the same amount of carpentry as one big building, or can I rest easy knowing I won't need over 100 carpentry to make useful ones?

Never noticed it before and not a criticism but doesn't the Valeri map look a little like the Age of Wonders main map. 

Where can I read more about how the new Friend list works? What are the differences between the settings Trusted, Friend, Contact and Other?

Where can I read more about how the new Friend list works? What are the differences between the settings Trusted, Friend, Contact and Other?

The permissions systems is being worked on and was mentioned here http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/119378-news-update-work-and-progress-week-9/.

Currently, setting friends will not change anything, but you can get a head start for when the new permission system does go live.   

Please restore the 4-animals per rope thing, it was a godsend. The 1 animal per rope thing has been annoying me for years.

• Like 1

RIP DSC. You will forever hold a special place in my heart. Tribute to the dirt god of wurm Atazoth <3

R.I.P. DSC boat collection. (If it still exists)

R.I.P. DSC boat collection. (If it still exists)

Could just park em at affliction lol

Looking good. I'm happy for elevation, 68% isn't a big margin, but the refunds sound fair, I like the map concept better, and bigger is better, specially without giant fractures and stupidly ruined HOTA.

yay bridges

The permissions systems is being worked on and was mentioned here http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/119378-news-update-work-and-progress-week-9/.

Currently, setting friends will not change anything, but you can get a head start for when the new permission system does go live.   

It's like the unfinished staircase I have laying on the floor.  It was once a bag on the ground with no use, and now it actually looks like a staircase that still has no use. :P

It's like the unfinished staircase I have laying on the floor.  It was once a bag on the ground with no use, and now it actually looks like a staircase that still has no use. :P

You should actually bash that, unless you want it as decoration.  As far as I'm aware they won't be usable, new stairs are built like floors are

I'm happy to have been a part of this topic :)

fb213bb828.jpg

(thanks for the Screenshot Atazoth (and friends!))

• Like 1