Sign in to follow this  
Wossoo

Elevation Reset

Hopefully a new, bigger map will allow more separate groups to achieve permanence, instead of just the "main" capital deed groups from each kingdom.

If the new map has more rugged/impassable terrain, maybe natural borders will help keep battles less two-sided/two-dimensional, and set the stage for more groups of players to spread out and really take advantage of the larger server.

Thats good until one side gets more people, Then forcing other groups to work together, Eventually forming what we have today.

will the stuff from our banks on ele get wiped?

banks are stored on the login server (Golden Valley) for silver coins so those will stay with you.  For the server itself each server keeps a bank for the items.  If the server comes back with same designation it 'might' keep them, but there is no information on it.  I would move them out to be safe myself for the items, coins will be fine.

• Like 1

can we get a map of the new elevation so everyone can start planning where they want to build?

• Like 6

Could the map reset be pushed back a couple days?

Some Mighty Black Lighters are Trying to Save what of the old map they can, be it Dirt, planks, trees, ships, bricks, clay, and other materials for temporary storage on the BL home server.

• Like 3

pretty sure 3 weeks was more than sufficient, most people seem to be bored waiting in the limbo stage unless you waited until now to start organising

can we get a map of the new elevation so everyone can start planning where they want to build?

That would be great

pretty sure 3 weeks was more than sufficient, most people seem to be bored waiting in the limbo stage unless you waited until now to start organising

Just because everyones minds are in limbo, Doesn't mean the world stops turning, Things happen. Not surprised their asking for time. Which rly could be used if they delayed a day or two, To make sure EVERYTHING runs smoothly, And not 15 server restarts within a 3 day period because they were slightly unprepared for release.

Could the map reset be pushed back a couple days?

Some Mighty Black Lighters are Trying to Save what of the old map they can, be it Dirt, planks, trees, ships, bricks, clay, and other materials for temporary storage on the BL home server.

not sure who is having an issue transferring their items, but feel free to shoot me a pm and i'll come help. (ble of course)

I don't see how players not having moved their things has anything to do with devs and if the reset runs smooth or not

I don't see how players not having moved their things has anything to do with devs and if the reset runs smooth or not

Theirs more going on than just a reset within that week. Aswell it doesn't hurt to delay something further to make sure everything runs smoothly. Like look at challenge, Both times they need multiple server restarts to make it run smoothly.

wat. no.

Get on with it.....

Amen.

This couldn't come any quicker. Had everything ready for a few days now

THINK OF ALL THE DRAKE AND GNOMES

IORVETH REPREM YOUR ACCOUNT

• Like 2

THINK OF ALL THE DRAKE AND GNOMES

IORVETH REPREM YOUR ACCOUNT

Those gnomes are safe and sound ;)

Even if F2P alts were only allowed on the outlying islands, it'd be bad. I'm reminded of the days that TK had a F2P alt every few feet in the water on JKH

Dont even bring up the Teutonic turds.

• Like 1

Dont even bring up the Teutonic turds.

Woah woah woah kelly

got something against TK? :(