Sign in to follow this  
Wossoo

Elevation Reset

Who said anything about more than one guard thooo

Just makes minedoors viable, sure they take some work.. but safe.

Why not give a trader form/writ instead of 20s?

• Like 2

Whyyyyyyyy f2p allowed. That's just the one thing that just.. Doesn't sound good. Sounds like it opens up the door to lots of scouts but we will see :)

• Like 1

Whyyyyyyyy f2p allowed. That's just the one thing that just.. Doesn't sound good. Sounds like it opens up the door to lots of scouts but we will see :)

F2p cant see local. Something i guess ;-)

This actually looks like it may be quite a bit of fun. Perhaps it'll entice some people to check out PVP. :)

Add back minedoors for the new map,  AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE THE MAP THE SIZE OF CHAOS.  Im sure no one wants 4~ hour times to have to ride on a knarr to get to a deed to raid....

Why is everyone complaining about the size of the map? I bet majority of people will live on the center island due to advantages of horses @ hota and the amount of time it would take to get there. These outer islands are going to house noobs to get them familiar with the game.

Edited by Entendu
  • Like 5

A bigger map would be great if you were going to get rid of the home servers but if they are staying, whats the point?

• Like 2

One step at a time. It is smarter to deploy a larger Elevation map where at some point in the future, should the decision be made to shut down the home servers and consolidate the Epic populations, it's layout and size being ideally suited to that eventuality means another map or reset won't be needed should that time arrive. The extra travel time will only be an issue for those who choose to subject themselves to it.

A bigger map would be great if you were going to get rid of the home servers but if they are staying, whats the point?

I hate agreeing with Entendu cause he is such a tool. But he's correct. The big map is so we can have starter islands.

• Like 4

As a Serenity Noobcake Carebear Freedomer Filthbag etc etc, I am looking forward to the reset. Part of the reason i haven`t joined the fun on Elevation is because it is well established and i would feel the need to join someone else`s deed, or feel like an intruder making my own as part of an alliance. Blank map means it`s open season for deed stakes.

I think the islands are a good idea as they will be like mini home servers and will soften the blow if JKH ( are MRH and BLH still there now? pheh :lol: )  is vapourised. As much as it would kill me because i love my deed i`ve spent a couple years building.

Looks like it`s time to start making / imping plate sets to be able to distribute to the enemy kingdoms once the new map goes live!

Oh, and Dingov - Do you think i can haz my maul and armour back that you, erm, `borrowed` from me the other day on Serenity? Plz? :P

It's really depressing how people who actually play on elevation were largely ignored, since the poll was not even close to representative of people who actually play there.

Are any actual fixes going to be made to gameplay, or is Rolf going with the whole "new map, people will play now" mentality that he loves so much.

The layout really seems like it will be bad, too big, outer islands that will be completely pointless, encouraging border hopping.

• Like 5

It's really depressing how people who actually play on elevation were largely ignored, since the poll was not even close to representative of people who actually play there.

Are any actual fixes going to be made to gameplay, or is Rolf going with the whole "new map, people will play now" mentality that he loves so much.

The layout really seems like it will be bad, too big, outer islands that will be completely pointless, encouraging border hopping.

if you thought jk had a zerg before you are gonna have some fun after the reset.. aka people from jkh (yes that freedumb server) is actually coming to elevation.

Edited by Baultr

if you thought jk had a zerg before you are gonna have some fun after the reset.. aka people from jkh (yes that freedumb server) is actually coming to elevation.

Oh no. Time to find a new game

even easier kills!

maybe they can put their sword/shield on tho

:v)

• Like 1

even easier kills!

maybe they can put their sword/shield on tho

:v)

I may have to take part of this JKHer killing myself. I hear davidlewisbell is back.

Oh no. Time to find a new game

Have you converted yet?

Have you converted yet?

Still upset? Come on now. Female dogs are nice to have.

But woooooo. Yeahhh...! Go map reset! That's what this thread is about right?

• Like 1

Very smart move. *I* will return to the game to explore the new server, making development's decision worth it.

OFFICIAL WATCH LIST:

- ATAZOTH

- SMEAGAIN
- GARY

- WHOEVER DUG ALL OF THE DIRT FOR ZERUS

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK UP WITH THESE PLAYERS EVERY 8 HOURS

ALERT THE AUTHORITIES IF CONTACT CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED

• Like 10