Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online - Brainstorming The Labyrinth - March 16, 2015

Hi everyone! If you missed our live stream yesterday, you can watch it now on youtube. We discuss ideas for our new labyrinth as we remember some of the puzzles and designs we put in our last three labyrinths. What made those labyrinth adventures successful and what have we done that we will never do again? Find out on this weeks episode of Factional Fight!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCUTwgmYpac&list=PLgR2sKLhaNBaC4YXwgrTcsEG1V2f6EVem&spfreload=10

• Like 9

canopy beds to have back walls in them,there is also big decoration rugs now.

I have not finished the video but you can plant moss now btw   :)

Edit: nvm i guess someone in the chat told you, lol (i need to finish the video before i comment)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

want to say. asheron's call has books. tombs,  we can write upto 100 pages. novels or quests ect. was fun. we can then put them in chests in the dungeons or town buildings. and we have folks doing quests all over the world.

other cool thing. was a lot of dungeons we had to split up into teams. as we had to either kill two critters at the same time. or pull leavers at the same time to both move forward in our own quests.

an idea -easy to hide objects within a larger one.  like place a barrel on the ground with clues. but place a forge over it so you can see it unless walking though the forge. and knowing that could be a clue earlier

• Like 1

Awesome, I missed the change where we can plant moss.

Now for the day where we can plant peat, tar, and clay. :D

i'd like to buy a rod that could make clay tile or get rid of clay tiles.  I currently have way to many.  

bump

why did you bump this? I like their videos too but they have a new one out now so seems to me like the new one is the one they would want the focus on this week. 

Edited by Kegan