Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

Close - "Brain Basher" - Huge Axe, 80 QL, N95, LT99, COC71, MS95

"Brain Basher" - Huge Axe, 80 QL, N95, LT99, COC71, MS95

[20:42:01] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. The huge axe has some dents that must be flattened by a hammer.
[20:42:01] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.am.blanche'.
[20:42:01] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [95]
[20:42:01] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [99]
[20:42:01] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [71]
[20:42:01] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [95]

auction_timer_1426813059.gif

Starting Bid: 1 silver
Min. Increments: 1 silver
Reserve: None
Buyout: 15 silver
Sniper: 1 hour

Option: A demise spell of your choice may be added for 50 copper to the winning bid price. ( http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Demise_spells )

If intending to use mail for delivery include the name to COD to in your bid. The item is located in north central Exodus, and can be picked up or COD at the cost of buyer.

Edited by Nappy

[21:29:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Please close.

Wow, what a nice weapon... nice buy Shrimpie

Indeed she is. I managed to let a similar one that was a large maul on similar stat slip past me, won't let it happen twice!

[21:29:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Please close.

Will grab it when I get online later tonight, thanks!