Sign in to follow this  
Joeix

Venerable diseased hopeless Goblin Leader

Thetashman 70fs 80ql 2h sword will try to attend (time permitting) ty.

After the Goblin Leader did this to my deed:

15ext95.jpg

This is only a small part of the damage, 42 walls in total to re-build, Ill be there for some revenge.

• Like 1

I'm happy to join: Jaz, Zaj

Will bring: Annyil and Tamina plus Mittyke 

Fraeya will attend to help Belfesar revenge, possibly more

Please add me to door as well as Deepfatfriar, Grundlestiltskin, Mazdak, and Wyattderp. Hopefully we can make it in time  :D

Fo priest Blahsonson reporting for duty! Taking a Fo battery (Duim) with me if permitted.

EDIT: Goblin finder and capturers decided not to share rare bone and possible tome. Those possible rewards will be kept within our alliance, to benefit us and friends that helped us so much in the past. Tome charge would make wonderful thank you to our dearest  :) Skull and other butchered items will be rolled to all who are interested!

First of all, I'd like to point out that I'm coming to get mining potions, and will gladly give up any personal chance at other loot if my opinion is taken into consideration.

There was a lack of specific information about loot, but it was implied that the tome was open for loot, and that you were debating holding the butchered items.

Now you have confirmed that some, (possibly all) are reserved for the organizers. Conveniently changed after everyone is committed to coming, or already there.

My advice is for you to make a concrete decision and stick with it. Changes are bad when concerning loot, especially last minute ones.

Also, I'm not certain on the specifics of killing it in the mine, with regards to the effect on local range. Perhaps someone more experienced can weigh in on this aspect, but does if affect local range?

And therefore, blood distribution to the alts at the boats?  If there is a possibility of this, maybe bringing it out of the mine would be a good idea.

Thats my 2 cents, and  you can feel free to consider my name off any rolls for a tome, as stated above.

• Like 1