Sign in to follow this  
armyskin

Timber Framed Jetty

Just built my first timber jetty, and found the model to be titled "Timver framed jetty".

I have a couple of comments on the jetty too:
1. On the bottom level you can see through the floor, which it forces me to build an actual floor on the tile - sometimes I like to use the tarred floor boards on the ground instead, but it would look funny with this. Building a floor does fix this, but it doesn't allow me to build the darker wood.
2. I would love if the stone trim on the bottom floor would be implemented in the jetty (the ones that usually exist on timber walls on the bottom level). I imagine it hasn't been added to bottom floor balconies either? (have yet to build this so wouldn't know)

STrLxea.jpg

• Like 1

Yes I too don't like that along the bottom outside edge there are no rows of stone like all the other sections. Makes it look out of place.

Spelling issue fixed with today's update.  

The other issues regarding the wood type or any other 'changes' to the existing models should be listed in suggestions rather than the bug forums.

Locking this thread to indicate the bug is fixed.  Please repost your alternate model ideas under suggestions - I think many may agree and have other wall suggestions as well http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/forum/15-suggestions-ideas/