Sign in to follow this  
Wossoo

News Update: Work and Progress. Week 11

Nice :) And what about posting in news on launcher start screen? Would be very kind of you.

Welcome back, Wossoo!

Love the new walls, but some time ago we have been promised a few nice things, and I'm specifically thinking of the bird cage, which would look awesome in our new houses with new furniture in. Any idea what happened to them? And with the black sheep?

And while I'm looking forward to see the new banners in game, I have another question - will freedomers ever have a choice of a different color than that green? it is nice, but with so much grass and trees and .. green stuff around, our world isn't as colourful as it could be :P

• Like 2

Kinda disappointed, was expecting the 'new guy' put their own spin on the weekly updates, this just feels like a copy of Johans works :/

Well he  said he kept it like that this first week but it will change.

• Like 3

Well he  said he kept it like that this first week but it will change.

Kinda disappointed, was expecting the 'new guy' put their own spin on the weekly updates, this just feels like a copy of Johans works :/

• Like 2

Congratulations and welcome back, Wossoo. It's nice to see no absence of weekly news during transitions!

I'm loving the new wall designs and banners, lots of pretties!

"Our new collision system, which bridges use, is a massive technical step forward for Wurm and will open up a huge range of new opportunities for development."

I was just wondering, what sort of ideas you were considering. Is there anything that might affect combat? Like would it be possible to use this for a non-target based PvP system?

Wossoo,

A well worded, composed and presented Weekly Update from you. I was a bit concerned with RedBaron's departure that they might be turned into something rather bland and factual but here you have done a fine job on your first one, which by the way I see distinct differences from the former Newsman's. So once again, I believe that most will look forward to their mystical appearance.

=Ayes=

So bridges eta is just we making progresss again

Yep, which is definitely a good thing.

At the moment there are a list of bugs which is being eliminated one by one. I think most of us would agree that it is best we have these bugs eliminated at this stage than end up dealing with them in-game!

It is not possible right now to give a good estimate as to when they will all be fixed.

• Like 1

Wossoo best pr man 2k15

:D good to see ya back in the pr action buddy! ( get back to shield smithing! ;P )

• Like 1

pfew thanks

a thursday without wurm news is like a horse without eyeballs

• Like 2

Great job on your first newsletter Wossoo! Thank you bunch! :)

I have question and suggestion, with all these new walls/doors coming , which I personally love a lot, will we have option to modify wall with tool to replace it to wall type we like or we need to bash old wall and build new one? Hope it is possible to avoid  bashing, it would be such a waste of time and resources.

Edited by Rhea

Welcome back Wossoo! Will be hearing more from you weekly sounds great!

There was no information on Challenge Reward:

• In order to promote kingdom cooperation we will award a prize randomly to 25% of the players in the winning kingdom that are Cavaliers.

Was posted that it could take some time to get this finished but any updates?

Thanks

Welcome back to the team, Wossoo! We'll still miss Red Baron, but it's great to have you with us as well.

An image should be on the launcher which has a link to this news post. Is it not showing?

My bad :) Found first this post and then started launcher. Sorry :)