Sign in to follow this  
magaric

Your King needs your prayers!

Citizens of this great land of Independence. I come before you today to ask that you all take a moment and pray to the one true god Rolf. Your King needs a cape if enough pray for divine offerings perhaps it shall come true.

To do this we must sacrifice 1 of our best live stock to his name(also post on the suggestion forum). When enough blood has been split to satisfy his hunger true power shall be bestowed upon me your lord almighty so that I can better serve you in the war against the fierce dragons led by the malicious Troll King and his side kick the Forest Giant.

Support your King so that all of Indy may prosper!!

How can you be my king if I don't know who you are

*edit: rude my phone doesn't give me the selection of emoticons

• Like 2

I was bestowed the divine Staff of the Land granting me divine entitlement to rule of the lands of Independence.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I will expect an invitation to the slaughtering.

• Like 1

We must first drive them out from where they hide that has been the tricky part but fear not the day of reckoning is coming for them.

My power is only tied to Independence and therefore the protection of its lands is my only goal.

Independence needs no protection, but enjoy your roll-play.

• Like 1

You do not understand the danger this upcoming war will bring. Death will be everywhere you crops will be burnt, horses eaten, your homes destroyed, and children slain. Act now do not allow yourself to fall into the same lull you have slumbered in for the past years of peace. Divine power has gifted me and with this knowledge I will be your Salvation!

I was a vassal with -100 opinion, I have immediately rebelled and taken all my cattle with me. I will now non stop spam you with white peace messages as is the song of my people.

The dragons will never give you peace have you not noticed the increase over the past year they are preparing for an all out invasion. It is my job to lead and protect those of this realm. Defiant ot not I am your king and you will one day swear your undying fealty to me.

The only thing i have to say to this:

<- mag priest for hire

• Like 1

You should mine a giant chasm in my honor. Once completed we will bury all our enemies inside!

*harsh response removed*

Edited by Ayes
  • Like 2

Unknown maybe buy upon a time everyone who has a name was not known to the masses. Arrogant assertion nope not that either. I've made no claim to which I do not back I do hold a fabled Staff of the Land and all responsibilities that have come because of such!

Do not go blindly because in the dark one will stumble I am merely here as a guide to light what was once hidden and help protect the sacred lands if Indy.

My heart weeps at how bitter and cold the citizens of my land a become without proper ruling. I know I am not the one to blame for this yet I feel saddened and ashamed and vow to restore happiness and security to all of my people!

• Like 1

The only thing i have to say to this:

<- mag priest for hire

And five speed ponies 

*ears perk as she senses a golden SPAM opportunity)

You shall slaughter three in the name of your king as your penance for advertising using the King Almighty for your attention.

this should be moved to wood scraps

Nope. All Hail King Magaric

Role play \o/

Hello king of independence, I am king of xanadu, I was bestowed the account named Kingxanadu by rolf, how is it going at inde?
Also, I wanted to discuss some taxation plans with you since you are running a fine settlement at inde, and many players are attracted to it.

:P

Greetings King of Xanadu Indy is doing fine we are currently in preporations to defend outselves from whatever the Forest Giant and Troll King have planned with the ongoing dragon invasion!.

Just a reminder to be praying to the gods that divine powers bestow a cape upon your king. We need to offer more sacrifices!

The King will no longer offer you protection until you have sacrificed 5 of your best livestock in his name for your attempts to defame his majesty.