Sign in to follow this  
Kier

WTS - Xanadu Deed - Bradster Base - 22x33 - Coastal

BRADSTER BASE

As the title states, i would like to sell my 22x33 coastal xanadu deed, the deed is FULLY terraformed to 1 level and feature a 2 lane path that goes straight from the deed up to main road east.

The reason for selling the deed is i have exams coming up and i dont have to time to take care of it so id like to sell it and keep the silver in my bank account.

On deed there are 3 unfinished buildings:-

Workshop:

This features 2 forges for all your smithing work with a large crate beside filled with around 150kg of iron lump.

There are multiple bsbs filled with clay, bricks, logs, planks, tar and kindling.

On the other side of the workshop is an oven filled with 37 pans for cooking all your grub.

Beside the oven is a FSB filled with nearly 1000 corn and 100 cooked meat along with some other foraged items and a large barrel filled with salt and water to keep your meals fresh.

The last of the workshop is just large crates and bsbs filled with rock shards, colossus bricks and clay.

Inn:

The inn is 5x5 and i planned to make some rooms with beds in but however i havnt been able to get round to it yet.

Token square:

Havnt built any floors or walls, 7x7 hoop surrounding the token.

There are more than 15 bsbs on deed each containing different things, some are empty, some filled with dirt, some filled with bricks, planks, clay or logs.

The deed has around 4s in the coffers, lasting for 2-3 months. 

The deed is located at h10.

There is an on deed mine with no veins in currently.

I am asking for 15s  12s for the deed, the buildings, a small sailing boat, everything on deed, the bsb's, the carts, the animals, everything in the pictures apart from the cog, unless you want to pay 17s and i can also include it :)

Pictures:

Edited by Kier

So much of Xanadu has impossible mountains, is there access towards the inland areas or is the Deed only accessible by water? And what is the monthly upkeep costs?

Yeah my deeds been linked up to a highway which just go to the main inland areas and other deeds and also just next to a desert which is great for hunting. The monthly upkeep is around 1 silver and 60 copper

Great price on this, I'd definitely considering buying if I wasn't already firmly planted in the soil of Wurm. o.O