Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online - "The" Project - March 11, 2015

Hey Everyone,

This week's episode is a special one for Fae and I as it marks the beginning of a new adventure in Wurm Online. We are starting a brand new project that we hope will bring adventure and fun to all who seek it. The project is a reimagining of our very first deed, which was a grand labyrinth that was based on the movie "The Labyrinth". In this episode, we find a spot for the new project, clear and prepare the area, and plant a new deed. Hope you enjoy coming along on this adventure with us.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMpDXi-ffE0&spfreload=10

P.S. Sorry for the late posting of this video. Youtube and I had a disagreement about how long it should take to process the video.

Fae and Griph

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 6

Its so much enjoyable watch you guys while wurming :D

I will see this episode later at night, terraforming my deed.

Edited by Sophorino

Well it is my first day back to work after my winter break so this will be nice to watch today :) 

I was able to catch the tail end of the stream on Twitch yesterday. 

Sounds like a fun project. :)

I was watching it at 1am UK time - as enjoyable as it was. Your voices are too soothing and soft and I fell asleep >.< 

It's a good thing though! Wurm is a slow game.. it's nice that your voices actually represent the patience needed in Wurm.

I enjoyed watching your latest UTub foray, being that it centered around my favorite pastime within Wurm, creating deeds. Although as you'se stated, all the tree chopping was not the most attention grabbing gambit. Still, I found a lot of interest presented within your selection of location and initial development centered around that.

As far as your concern about choosing a deed name on the form and being locked into that, this does not happen until you confirm the last page placing the deed. Before that point you can always go back to that naming page and change it at will or close the form and reopen to start all over again through every option.

As for hiring a Spirit Templar, I like to do that for more aggro infested locations to keep those pests from disturbing me while constructing the deed, if I have not already built a Guard Tower. Once the deed tile area is all fenced in then I will usually dismiss the ST. Since your deed is also for public use designed to attract visitors, I would say that building a Guard Tower would be a primary concern, so as not to be locked out by another being completed nearby. That is if you do not want a permanent ST hired.

Something I was surprised to see (as in your other vids) is that you do not have key binds for some basic actions (pack, dig, etc) but rather open the menu and select those actions each time that way. Unusual for experienced players, I found it to be. Anyway, looking forward to see your further progress there.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
  • Like 1