Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

PC on support beams

I need about 200 support beams, and would like to find out if I can afford to buy them.

Please PM me with your suggestions.

Your point, Pugwash, being what?  Yes, saw this post.  It is a free market and economy on Wurm, is it not ?

Your point, Pugwash, being what?  Yes, saw this post.  It is a free market and economy on Wurm, is it not ?

My point not that its got anythink todo with you.Is i wos letting the the player who wants to bye this kind of item know this player is selling some.I am allowed to post this kind of link in a free market am i not?

I mean if you shop around you can find them fairly cheap. I've seen 100 for 4s, which works out to be 8s for 200. It all depends on where you look :) I hope you find some within your price range!

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/118232-goldcoast-bulk-trading/?hl=%2Bsupport+%2Bbeams

Cheapest I have ever seen them... 3c each, so 6s for 200!  I will be ordering some myself :)

edit: btw check the shipping price.  Im on Indy and with shipping its still cheaper than I can get them here.  Saw your post first so when I came across this price I thought I would share. Hope it helps

Edited by BillGuns82

Thanks for all the infos, guys. I already bought 300 beams - will probably buy more later.

5c per beam seems to be a good price, at the moment. But you also find bargains as low as 3c.