Sign in to follow this  
lawurm

Some people are like brick walls when it comes to negotiation....

And some for good reason, some people's version of "negotiation" is lowballing and getting angry when called out on it.

And some for good reason, some people's version of "negotiation" is lowballing and getting angry when called out on it.

Anger is objective, just like some peoples view of justifiable revenge.

The love of liberty is the love of others;

the love of power is the love of ourselves.

Hazlitt, Willam (1778-1830)

• Like 1

Didn't find a smaller pic huh? I still can barely read the text.

Anyway, quote time it seems.

Hate! Hate! Hate!
An emotion as pure as it is deep!
Hate! Hate! Hate!
Let it flow, let it run free!

Inspirational Verse, Imperial Hymnal Vol. IV

• Like 1

Negging originally began as a negotiation tactic.

Even now, recruiters for specific "technical" colleges use this tactic to convince people to sign up for $90,000 in student loan debt for a "degree" that is worthless. ("You don't want to work at McDonald's forever, do you?")

Know where it hurts. Touch on their pain points with precision, and even the hardest of heads will cave in.

When that fails, bombard them with worthless technical knowledge to make them think what you're selling is worth more than it actually is, or what they're selling is worth less than it actually is. ("Geeze, look at those scuffs. I can polish that out, but the polish necessary for this brand of paint is really expensive." - "This brand is pretty common on the market, and I don't foresee it going for anything more than the price I offered.")

Everyone has a price. Nobody is entirely sure what that is. You just have to know how to convince them your price is their price.

Edited by Dairuka

Emperor has nothing on Hate comapred to this gem. The caps are part of the quote i'm not being a dumb.

“HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.†
― Harlan EllisonI Have No Mouth and I Must Scream