Sign in to follow this  
Malena

A handy list for all the decorators out there: andrea.net/wurm/items

Hey folks,

So I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel like I don't have a grasp of all the items you can build and decorate your deed/home with, just because Wurm has SO much stuff! And unlike most other MMOs out there, in Wurm you can actually drop stuff on the ground and see a 3d model of it which is utterly delightful and amazing. I love it! It's a decorators paradise! So I've always yearned for a visual list of all the stuff, all on one page and have been asking around if anything like that exists. But apparently not? So I went ahead and made one. It's mostly for myself and I was originally going to keep it private because I didn't want to take on the burden of keeping it truthful and up to date. But by the time I was half way done, I started to realize just how handy it is and thought that I might as well share it with the rest of you. So feel free to use it but keep in mind that it will probably have some mistakes and be missing stuff. And I'm probably not going to go to too much trouble updating it either.

As you can imagine, the biggest thanks goes to Wurmpedia, as making a list like this would have been pretty much impossible otherwise. 

Enjoy! 

Edit: The list used to be on google docs, but I've now moved it to it's new and final location under my own domain:

https://www.andrea.net/wurm/items/

Edited by Malena
  • Like 32

The plain stone portcullis is the wrong one the one shown is the regular stone one the plain one has no top unfortunately. 

It is nice work and will help everyone...there is even a few things in there i had not seen yet   :)

Edited by Kegan

Ha ha, those puppets!  I am not sure if these are new pictures or I have just never seen the puppets outside of inventory. 

Does anyone do puppet shows any more?

From the wiki, en example show:

Libila vs. Magranon

Your Magranon puppet: 'Take this!'

Your Libila puppet: 'Ouch!'
Your Magranon puppet: 'And this!'
Your Libila puppet: 'Eek!'
Your Libila puppet: 'Ow!'
Your Magranon puppet: 'Here! That hurt, didn't it?'
Your Libila puppet: 'Yes, please stop!'
Your Magranon puppet: 'Haha! Smack!'
Your Libila puppet: 'Buhuhuu.'
Your Magranon puppet: 'Eat that!'
Your Libila puppet: 'Noo, noo! Have mercy!'
Your Magranon puppet: 'I win!'
Your Libila puppet: 'Yes Magranon! You win! You win!'

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

PS: also CUPBOARD is not 65 Fine Carpentry, because I have 63 FC and trying to grind up to carpentry and have made lots of cupboards (they are handy because they hold lots).

Cupboards are easier than than the wardrobe (55 FC to start); I have 33% chance to make the cupboard but only 15% for the wardrobe so I bet cupboards are about 45FC.

edit: cupboards are exactly the same difficulty as the High Chair therefor 50FC, maybe someone with wiki privileges can update to show they require 50FC.

PS: Lovely list you have made!!

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

awesome reference, downloaded as pdf and i'm sure it will get some use.

Thank you.

• Like 1

The plain stone portcullis is the wrong one the one shown is the regular stone one the plain one has no top unfortunately. 

It is nice work and will help everyone...there is even a few things in there i had not seen yet   :)

Thanks for pointing that out Kegan! Yeah wurmpedia doesn't seem to have an image for that yet so for now I've left it empty. The previous image I had there was from the news update but I had been "guessing" it to be that one.

PS: also CUPBOARD is not 65 Fine Carpentry, because I have 63 FC and trying to grind up to carpentry and have made lots of cupboards (they are handy because they hold lots).

Cupboards are easier than than the wardrobe (55 FC to start); I have 33% chance to make the cupboard but only 15% for the wardrobe so I bet cupboards are about 45FC.

edit: cupboards are exactly the same difficulty as the High Chair therefor 50FC, maybe someone with wiki privileges can update to show they require 50FC.

PS: Lovely list you have made!!

Thanks Brash, I've now updated it to 50 :).

Thanks for all the nice comments people. I'm delighted to see this would be useful for others out there. 

I've spent today wrapping up the bulk of what I'll be adding there and the document started to be so heavy with images that I was forced to split it into 2 sections:

Part 1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fJzPy2cL4l_FexrSAE8IfcNgz6PvkQmIWPK7h-OEA1k/edit?usp=sharing

Part 2

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cu4lPMafIDqGoGfhE526UM8jpidFtw-zfuFoiaoxgL0/edit?usp=sharing

I've also been doing some cleanup and rearranging. What's mostly missing still are all the ingredient parts to make items. Not sure if I'll have the energy to complete that list (on the part II section) but we'll see. Their decay rate is still a bit of a mystery to me. Sometimes you can't see their state of decay nor can they be repaired and they'll sit on the ground for what seems like forever. For instance I have a small wheel axle in my mine which has been sitting there since the first week of Xanadu!

• Like 3

Really awesome document, Malena. Thank you for this.

Now I'll be spending a couple of days making random items that I have never used lol.

• Like 1

Very nice. Thanks for sharing this. Please can we have this pinned so it doesn't get lost.

• Like 1

Thank You so much for this. Was just saying I wish I could see all the tapestries at one time to make comparisons.  Such a great addition.  Could be an awesome Wiki page too.

• Like 1

Addy/Glim/Seryll candelabra do not have their own model, and are reskinned (silver?) candelabra
Your guard towers are as follows:

Round grain silo is MR
Black thing is HotS
Fort tower is JK

Missing some plain wall types
Sword textures out of date
"Halbred" instead of "Halberd"

Missing HotA statues
Missing HotA medallion
Missing several masks

Missing cloth shirt

Armour textures pretty much all out of date

Missing tapestry stand
Missing triangular sail

Other than that, love it, great work

Edited by Aetherwalker

Addy/Glim/Seryll candelabra do not have their own model, and are reskinned (silver?) candelabra

Your guard towers are as follows:

Other than that, love it, great work

Thank you for going to the trouble to list those Aetherwalker! Some comments:

Addy/Glim/Seryll candelabra do not have their own model, and are reskinned (silver?) candelabra - Info added

Round grain silo is MR- Info added

Black thing is HotS- Info added

Fort tower is JK- Info added

Missing some plain wall types - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

Sword textures out of date - The image is taken from Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia updates or I take my own screenie

"Halbred" instead of "Halberd" - I guess you meant Halberd instead of Halbred. Fixed.

Missing HotA statues - Added - Wow those statues are super duper nice!

Missing HotA medallion - Can the medallion be placed on the ground? This list is for home decorational purposes only

Missing several masks - Couldn't find any masks in Wurmpedia - do you have any links?

Missing cloth shirt - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

Armour textures pretty much all out of date - The image is taken from Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia updates or I take my own screenie

Missing tapestry stand - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

Missing triangular sail - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

Thank you for going to the trouble to list those Aetherwalker! Some comments:

Addy/Glim/Seryll candelabra do not have their own model, and are reskinned (silver?) candelabra - Info added

Round grain silo is MR- Info added

Black thing is HotS- Info added

Fort tower is JK- Info added

Missing some plain wall types - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

Sword textures out of date - The image is taken from Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia updates or I take my own screenie

"Halbred" instead of "Halberd" - I guess you meant Halberd instead of Halbred. Fixed.

Missing HotA statues - Added - Wow those statues are super duper nice!

Missing HotA medallion - Can the medallion be placed on the ground? This list is for home decorational purposes only

Missing several masks - Couldn't find any masks in Wurmpedia - do you have any links?

Missing cloth shirt - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

Armour textures pretty much all out of date - The image is taken from Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia updates or I take my own screenie

Missing tapestry stand - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

Missing triangular sail - There is currently no screenshot in Wurmpedia - will update as soon as either Wurmpedia has it or I take my own screenie

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/117774-challenge-rewards-post-your-challenge-reward-pictures-here/

The request to have this pinned has probably gone unnoticed. Please pin this or maybe we can move it to the tool belt. This resource is invaluable for the decorators out there. Thanks!

• Like 1