Sign in to follow this  
LorraineJ

Stuff I want to buy from a trader

Dunno Cista, those sound like guys who look at other guys' junk at public bathrooms to compare sizes.  That being the case, they can start getting pissed off at my rare knarr and supreme rowboat meaning harm's already done, gimme my wurm store speed boosts.

And if we're gonna go down that line of logic, then all deeds should be the same size, have the same ores, and the same amount of tar, clay, peat, and coast.

Why should I be outmined by someone who deeded 200x200 to get a few marble veins when my 50x50 only has iron?

Why should I be outfarmed by someone who just used his credit card to buy a rare steel CoC rake?

Why should I have to deal with someone killing faster on hunts than me just because he spent $150 on drake armor and I got a 10 silver chain set?

Ardraug

8 Inches

That is all true, however, having a larger deed does not mean you mine iron faster, or that you get better traits in your horses faster. You can get better traits faster if you have more horses on a larger deed, but then you also have to put more work into raising more horses. 

The rewards that *work* brings is something that is very cherished in Wurm . Equal rewards for equal work etc. That is why noobs can pay their first premium by making bricks.  

If you can pay at the cash shop for infinite Genesis casts for example, well then your horses will come out better with less work. 

If you could pay in the cash shop to make your bricks easier, then noobs would be out of business.

But yeah, personally I would not mind it much. I am very forgiving about the cash shop mentality.

Edited by Cista

Dunno Cista, those sound like guys who look at other guys' junk at public bathrooms to compare sizes.  That being the case, they can start getting pissed off at my rare knarr and supreme rowboat meaning harm's already done, gimme my wurm store speed boosts.

People will always be jealous...let them be.

And if we're gonna go down that line of logic, then all deeds should be the same size, have the same ores, and the same amount of tar, clay, peat, and coast.

Why should I be outmined by someone who deeded 200x200 to get a few marble veins when my 50x50 only has iron?

You can mine anywhere in Wurm, someone owning a larger deed than you doesn't affect that unless they somehow deed the entire supply of iron on a map. If we didn't have to pay for deeds, people would just spam alts to make lots of small free ones or something stupid like that. Same thing, even if it required premium. People would just premium 10 characters and put down 10 deeds beside each other.

Why should I be outfarmed by someone who just used his credit card to buy a rare steel CoC rake?

That rare steel CoC rake was made entirely by another player(s). If it was a rake bought from a cash shop and not actually created by players, then we'd have a problem.

Why should I have to deal with someone killing faster on hunts than me just because he spent $150 on drake armor and I got a 10 silver chain set?

See above.

Ardraug

8 Inches

+1 for the joke :P

Rakes can be made out of steel now?!? :o

*whips out credit card*

Who has one to sell? :wub:

I was going to edit my prior post to say: As it is now, if you want more Genesis casts, you can hire some other player to help out. Or you can buy an additional caster character that another player made. The other player may then go and buy a caravel from a ship builder etc. 

If you can pay at the cash shop for infinite Genesis casts for example

LorraineJ,  your ideas are awesome! I like all of them and they would be the type of things that would exists if I was boss.

* A magic ring that stops mobs from targeting you. If you targeting something it automatically unequips and there is a 10 minute (or some other long time) cool down before you can put the ring back on.

oh yea, and regarding these two people, its best to let them do their thing, ignore them, and continue posting your great ideas!

Might as well give OP his own server with GM powers so he can stay there for the rest of eternity getting everything he wants.

Animal transport wagon is the only suggestion that makes sense. Doesn't help that OP also seems abit... uh...

Is this a troll thread? Almost all of these are awful ideas.

• Like 1

You guys should show more support for Rolf-made items before he decides we can no longer sell silver coins to each other =P

1s for a 24hr buff that allows non-prems to bash ***only on their own deed*** regardless of Body Strength.  By and by would be a nice thing to give to people planting a deed for the first time, 3 or 4 of those untradeable version.

What about a check box for a deed that drastically accelerates the decay, and the upkeep burn rate.  10x decay rate of last week of a deed, double the upkeep cost.

or,

Option to hire a templar, for bashing, where they not only don't do repairs, they do damage.

Cleaning up an old deed can be a pain.

There are just some people that are so rude, inhuman, and vile to other players, that you just have to wonder if they use drano instead of creamer in their coffee. :P

I like the idea Joedobo mentioned of some type of equipped item that would prevent all aggro attacks. While equipped it should also prevent attacking anything as well. Purchased for 10 euros on the Wurm Shop only and non-transferrable (character bound). This would be my #1 desired item on the Wurm Shop.

=Ayes=