Sign in to follow this  
LorraineJ

Stuff I want to buy from a trader

* Mangers that keep food fresh, and allow animals to eat from them.

* Inter-deed teleport machines.

* An hour of no cool-down time casting Genesis.

* GPS map.

* Gypsy wagon with working forge and altar and bed, and at least two passengers fit inside.

• Like 6

* Animal transport van for small herds.

* Bins that don't lose 5% a month.

* Personal land masses that could be shared with friends, and only accessible by teleport to and from mainland.

* In-game message board for longer messages.

Edited by LorraineJ
  • Like 1

Tile manipulators - change clay, peat, marsh or tar to dirt and vice versa.

Edited by As_I_Decay
  • Like 9

* Bins that don't lose 5% a month.

*gasp*

Take me, I'm yours! ;)

• Like 1

Is this a troll thread? Almost all of these are awful ideas.

If they get made, don't partake if you don't like them. They are very simple and don't interfere with anyone else's game play. Have you ever run your own business?

* Gypsy wagon with working forge and altar and bed, and at least two passengers fit inside.

I really want this.  that way I could roam the lands of wurm visiting friends and being a nomad.  say you buy a certificate off the trader or game shop and it has a 30 day expire date on it then the wagon goes poof. 

I really like the idea of traders selling more items, however, some of the items listed i can see being either OP or immersion breaking. If such items were to be added, they would need to impact game play in a very minimal way. I like the idea of a bsb that doesn't have the 5% decay and I could see such an item costing the same as a LMC. Other things I could see working are cosmetic wearables such as masks, capes or caps.

It is clear that the current merchandise on traders works as a money sink considering how many LMC, SMC, rodded veins, merchants, traders, etc that we see in the game. Adding more items can be a good source of income so long as people don't see them as "ruining" the game for them.

Or they could just get rid of decay on the items in BSB and FSB across the board. The decay system works great for items that are out in the world and need to be 'cleaned up'. I don't think someone's bsb with concrete in it that keeps getting nailed for 5% loss every cycle needs to be 'cleaned up'. In fact, I kind of see it like robbery. If someone were to zip into a deed and steal 5% of the items in a BSB, people would be crapping gold kittens. But if the system 'decays' it, it's all OK. Same exact result, different mechanic. Nothing on deed should decay. We pay for it not to, and should be thus across the board.

• Like 3

Or they could just get rid of decay on the items in BSB and FSB across the board. The decay system works great for items that are out in the world and need to be 'cleaned up'. I don't think someone's bsb with concrete in it that keeps getting nailed for 5% loss every cycle needs to be 'cleaned up'. In fact, I kind of see it like robbery. If someone were to zip into a deed and steal 5% of the items in a BSB, people would be crapping gold kittens. But if the system 'decays' it, it's all OK. Same exact result, different mechanic. Nothing on deed should decay. We pay for it not to, and should be thus across the board.

Makes it very difficult to store large amounts of resources. Save up 100k of something? Yeah, you're losing 5k a month...

Almost all of OP's suggestions were OP and ridiculous though.

As for the traveling caravan, you can load 2 forges into a wagon and a bed along with 80 planks and 4 large nails. There ya go, portable home. Just destroy the writ when you're done. If you don't fancy building a house, just use one of the 'new' tents.

Edited by Lexika
  • Like 1

Might as well give OP his own server with GM powers so he can stay there for the rest of eternity getting everything he wants.

Animal transport wagon is the only suggestion that makes sense. Doesn't help that OP also seems abit... uh...

Have you ever run your own business?
  • Like 1

eye patch

bear skin cloak

ability to either a: make kingdoms on freedom or b: make custom tabards for alliance and or deed.

eye patch

bear skin cloak

ability to either a: make kingdoms on freedom or b: make custom tabards for alliance and or deed.

my alliance has 30 active players or so that all live next to each other would like something purchasable to wear as alliance together besides bear hats. 

a customizeable tabard would fill the need no need for kingdom (titles crown , etc etc)....but honestly why doesnt freedom have the option to use the

kingdom templates even if its just graphical... or is pvp all about fashion (guess they are with all the vanity items for challenge)

my alliance has 30 active players or so that all live next to each other would like something purchasable to wear as alliance together besides bear hats. 

a customizeable tabard would fill the need no need for kingdom (titles crown , etc etc)....but honestly why doesnt freedom have the option to use the

kingdom templates even if its just graphical... or is pvp all about fashion (guess they are with all the vanity items for challenge)

Point being, why should you have to buy that from the Wurm store? An alliance tabard should be in the game, not something extra.

• Like 1

Ah ok :P

Don't say it too loudly though, might give them ideas!

stuff i want to buy from traders silver coins maybe a gold coin now and then >.>

and preferably to be able to pay in spindles

If they get made, don't partake if you don't like them. They are very simple and don't interfere with anyone else's game play. Have you ever run your own business?

Teleport - Economy breaking, PvP breaking

GPS map - Immersion breaking, PvP breaking, making the game "easy mode"

No decay bins - Decay was added because the server was struggling with too many items, would make the servers even laggier

Private servers- Economy breaking, defeat the point of an MMO

Perhaps you should think things through before you attack people. There's a lot more to the game than just the way you specifically play.

Keyrings (like a bag of keeping but solely for keys)  so that they don't drop on death

A bartender that is a merchant for meals, so I can make sure people who travel by the deed and want food can get some meals for a few irons

A lunchbox that hold two or three meals decay-free

• Like 6

What I want to buy from a trader is.... world peace and happiness for all.

Ah, who am I kidding. Put me down for that gypsy caravan too!