Sign in to follow this  
Victor

The only one of my kind

I came back after a year or so and was on Epic. Didn't like the state of Epic and wanted to be on a more "mainstream" server, so I decided to change locations to Chaos. Bigger map (oldest map too), older players and a more consistent experience overall (in my opinion). 

So I went through the portal, ended up on Celebration. Found an abandoned unfinished rowboat and finished it and ended up rowing to Chaos. Not having really anything or wanting to risk a long row to wherever, I did a /suicide to end up...

Nowhere. My only spawn point was Outside Hunter's Lodge. That was it. I spawned, saw all the guards were red and checked my body for kingdom.

"[09:07:18] You are a Mol Rehan."

Not the Empire of Mol Rehan, the PMK, because I passed one of their guard towers on the way in on my boat before killing myself. No, I am the BASE kingdom of MR that doesn't exist anymore. 

I have no safe haven, no deed I can go to. Everything and everyone is hostile to me. I even encountered some Empire of Mol Rehan in the HotA area and they promptly killed me without a word, I guess old kingdom loyalties don't matter if you have a red outline,.

So I sent a GM ticket in to get changed to Freedom, as I don't know anyone here really, and want to "Go it alone" for now. I have yet to get a response, and that was sent in on the 5th. I guess there are no GMs on Chaos.

Now I am staying base MR for as long as I can. How well can I survive completely alone and without support? Only time will tell. 

Maybe I can bring the old MR back and make a new version of the old kingdom.

Into my cave I go...

• Like 7

Did you try leaving the kingdom? I believe they added a button somewhere in character window where you can leave a kingdom.

make mr wagons and sell them, lol

• Like 5

Sounds like it could make a really great story  :D

Is the account premium, or could you make a fresh alt account to scout out some options?

Hopefully some GM will spot this and help.

or sell your character to Mr Kegan here... might be worth something :)

(perhaps it'll be easier to get a helpful player to do a Kingdom conversion? I have no idea of the in and outs of that, though)

join a pmk thru system or make a freedom acc and convert :)

You can do a /support to get converted to Freedom, but it'll activate the convert timer.

also you can't become Chancellor, i've tried :>

Edited by Fireflyb

No. If you are unique you should stay that way. It may be a priceless character you have there. 

make mr wagons and sell them, lol

this.  interesting market.

I tried the /support, no GM reply in over 24 hours.

I tried the body selection to change kingdom, nothing. Even after typing /invitations.

I am premium.

I want to stay unique!

• Like 1

I tried the /support, no GM reply in over 24 hours.

I tried the body selection to change kingdom, nothing. Even after typing /invitations.

I am premium.

I want to stay unique!

You are one lucky duck you know that? Get 40 fine carp, Make 10 wagons, sell them 10s each, Bahm your rich. Roll a new character to change kingdom. 

You are one lucky duck you know that? Get 40 fine carp, Make 10 wagons, sell them 10s each, Bahm your rich. Roll a new character to change kingdom. 

I tried to use an alt, but it won't let me have both logged in at the same time. Spy protection. 

But I should start making wagons. Need to get situated and work on fine carp.

I am not sure but i think once you cross over into freedom it changes you and then the next time you go back you are then neutral. (this all could be wrong it is just my best guess but i think that is why the last wagons that were made was only for a short time) 

Hey that was my rowboat!

Jk. Long live the last of the Mohicans.

• Like 1

The GMs won't help, we had a friend with the same issue. They said since it is possible to fix on your own they can't help.

He came to freedom and found out everything was hostile, had to go back to wild and convert at the light or something, then return to freedom.

The challenge of this is that I have both no safe haven, and no Trader I can access. I cannot deed unless I can build a guard tower to have kingdom influence. Once I do, I am probably under attack and would last a very short time. The only place I can go without any kingdom's influence is the HotA area.

I have wandered about some, and found a hard to reach spot to try and settle for now and get my skills up.

Wish me luck.

Edited by Victor
  • Like 2

The challenge of this is that I have both no safe haven, and no Trader I can access. I cannot deed unless I can build a guard tower to have kingdom influence. Once I do, I am probably under attack and would last a very short time. The only place I can go without any kingdom's influence is the HotA area.

I have wandered about some, and found a hard to reach spot to try and settle for now and get my skills up.

Wish me luck.

You do not need trader to create deed - you can make a deed stake now

You do not need trader to create deed - you can make a deed stake now

Yeah, I just need to make a guard tower and create MR influence.

• Like 2

Things have been difficult for me, to say the least. The one place I found I can build outside any kingdom influence is in a spot where its hard to get to, which is good. But as I made a shack and started fencing in my farm, I have been plagued with two spiders and other creatures keeping me from finishing my fence. I have literally been standing on my shed for over a week waiting for these spiders to leave my area. Logging out for a day didn't seem to do the trick. 

Finally, I did a suicide run and led the creatures away, as I have yet to find iron to make armor. Now, I can finish my fence, hopefully.

EDIT: Nope, one of the spiders is back...

Edited by Victor

Did you try leaving the kingdom? I believe they added a button somewhere in character window where you can leave a kingdom.

It doesn't work, it was bugged since its implementation and reported the same day, and was never fixed.

It doesn't work, it was bugged since its implementation and reported the same day, and was never fixed.

It wouldn't work regardless because he is a base kingdom

• Like 1

Hrm I thought the Gold Coast deed (old MR starter deed) was the base MR kingdom, or at the very least its not of the Empire of MR pmk.

Granted the GC deed may actually be of the freedom kingdom now, I haven't been in that region for quite some time. Been spending time in the eastern MR lands, Kratos, etc.

Edited by Klaa