Sign in to follow this  
Pandalet

WTS trader deed, Release - SOLD

I'm not playing enough to look after one deed, let alone spares, so I'd like to sell off my trader deed to someone who'll actually maintain it.  The deed is Aizawa, located at X19 Y36 on the community map:

adb2899200a8a544affb906f080a7d02.png

The deed is 21x23, for a minimum upkeep of 1s/month.  It has about 1.5 months of upkeep on it currently.

242436fe4103be0f4e8928f78c18ca25.png

There's a guard tower on-deed and a mine (containing lots of silver - at least 1 utmost vein down there somewhere).  The deed comes with a no-delete holder (not currently premium), who has PoK4 get info.  The deed comes with some random BSBs and stuff - nothing exciting, just the usual bulk that accumulates.

The location is nice, with mountains behind and looking out over Mercury Lake.  The deed doesn't actually extend to the water, but could easily be resized to do so.  There has been some minimal terraforming, to get the highway through and 2 buildings up - there's a forge/house/workshop and a 3x3 trader home.

e074b3eeac3f9c79863f6c717780c266.png

The local area has a number of decent neighbours, including me just up the road.  If you wanted to turn this into a main deed, there's loads of potential.

I'm looking for 25s for everything, including deed, holder and all writs, plus whatever's on the deed.  I'll throw in some rings of varying quality to use as trader bait, too.

Edited by Pandalet