Sign in to follow this  
Lei

The Map East of Summerholt

Good day, people of Xanadu!

The members of The Opelika Alliance bring you new from East of Summerholt! As residents of the area know, east of Summerholt has been very hard to traverse both because many people do not know the way, but also because of poor roads. So our alliance has found solutions for both of these complications. Since the first of the year, The Opelika Alliance has been hard at work forging new roads, new friendships, and writing new maps through the valleys east of Summerholt. 

The major part of this project has been the task of cutting a new road through the hillsides, both litter ally and figuratively. We call this road "The Summerholt Road". The highway travels through the hills, begining at the Starter City of Summerholt. The road ends at my personal deed, Vynora's Harborage, one of the central deed of the Opelika Alliance's coastline, and just a short jump away from the alliance capital at Opelika. 

Along side this road, the cartographers of The Opelika Alliance have scribed throughout the nights to produce a map for the people of Wurm. This map includes not only the Summerholt Road, but existing roads and even side roads not fit to be highways but are indeed there on the land of Wurm. So with this, The Opelika Alliance is proud to present this map!

n9Xzhil.png

And with that The Alliance of Opelika wishes all of you safe and fast travels, on our roads and others!

Yours truly, u2y4Nhr.png

• Like 2

Respect.

Wonderfully written and good work. The desire to go far beyond the minimum required transpires through every line of this text.

I want to see more projects and people like this in wurm.

it was great fun lei 4 days on my part planing slope. im wondering what is next in the plans for this great land

Edited by icbash
  • Like 1