Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Recurring Premium (Optional)

Just as the title says, premium will recur just before expiration. Make it optional though as a purchase option to the already existing plans, maybe with a check mark under the existing plans. I know PayPal has some kind of recurring permission that is revokable so they can facilitate automatic renewals. I have seen it used at some small social game site... maybe Pogo? Not sure, but maybe worth looking into.

Just as the title says, premium will recur just before expiration. Make it optional though as a purchase option to the already existing plans, maybe with a check mark under the existing plans. I know PayPal has some kind of recurring permission that is revokable so they can facilitate automatic renewals. I have seen it used at some small social game site... maybe Pogo? Not sure, but maybe worth looking into.

Just do it with paypal, honestly I don't understand why they didn't set it up years ago as it's very simple to do.  I do automatic donations, and most of my subs are with paypal.  

I hope they don't get into you have to go through hoops to turn it off like the games.  I know I would not want auto payment.

its the part of rolf bans accounts if people go to paypal afterwards and ask for their money back so say you got it automated and then it takes money you need and try to get it back as you know paypal will get it back and then suddenly bam your banned from wurm instead of you know prem revoked >.>

but ya i wish i could put my yearly sub on a recurring pattern for my 4 accounts it make things a lot nicer