Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 10

OOOO that was a wild roller coaster.  I was sent upwards by the new eye candy of walls and the permission systems to come are great improvements to control of deeds.  Then the floor dropped out.  I know I speak for many when I say we really enjoy these update posts and all the goodies that are inside them.  Not to mention your crafty humorous style of writing them up for our amusement.   The anticipation was like that of charlie from willy wonka looking for the golden ticket, or...waiting for the next episode of Game of Thrones to see who'd be lopped off.  You will be missed in a big way!   I believe you did alot for the public face of wurm.  I'm bereft of other words to say and must go off to my cave and pout.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 12

Looking forward to bridges and the new walls. The new permission systems looks great.

All the best in whatever you do Johan! You shall be sorely missed.

Your newsletters were the main thing that brought me back to Wurm after a few months hiatus!

Since I've seen no one else say it thus far, you are probably the best public facing and personable asset Wurm has, and I can't even imagine what the state of the updates is going to look like without you.

All the best, and god(s)speed.

Thanks allot Belrindor, gonna get me all emotional with this kinda talk haha.

When I left Wurm for a year I was still watching Wurm via these weekly newsletters! It's a really good way of keeping people posted with what's going on in the development world.

Most game devs are reactive whereas Wurms developers seems to be proactive. 

Thanks for the newsletters and hope they continue them for when I disappear back in to the real world again and don't have the time to commit to Wurm.

Where are you going RedBaron? a new gaming company - Are you allowed to say ?? :P

Thanks, but my next location is yet a secret kept by ninjas.

I might pop back here later and tell you guys what is up hehe.

OOOO that was a wild roller coaster.  I was sent upwards by the new eye candy of walls and the permission systems to come are great improvements to control of deeds.  Then the floor dropped out.  I know I speak for many when I say we really enjoy these update posts and all the goodies that are inside them.  Not to mention your crafty humorous style of writing them up for our amusement.   The anticipation was like that of charlie from willy wonka looking for the golden ticket, or...waiting for the next episode of Game of Thrones to see who'd be lopped off.  You will be missed in a big way!   I believe you did alot for public face of wurm.  I'm bereft of other words to say and must go off to my cave and pout.

Naaw, im sorry to put you through that Bloodscythe ;) But thank you for all the kind words.

is not offical jet!!!! 

RedBaron_Johan
    Public Relations Officer
    403 posts

LocationMotala

Due to financial reasons and me being the most recent employé, it is just how it goes. 

I hope that is something that one day changes as you brought for a lot of us, a high point of each week and a closer feeling of "connectiveness" with the dev team. That someone existed who heard us and listened to us and kept us informed. That was something very important to is, something that we needed, and you are going to be missed most fiercely. 

• Like 7

wow that sucks, weekly news were refilling my batteries for playing.. sad to hear your leaving us buddy.. anyway i wish you all the best!

Oh no this is a sad sad day the work you have done to bring the community and the developers together has been such a great thing for the game i just hope they continue with it.   

Good luck with your new endeavors in life..you will be missed.   :(

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

You will be missed Johan, one of my favorite things about the forum were your news updates...

I wish you goodluck wherever it is that you go from here.

Thanks for your time here, and for all you have done for this community.

Bye :(

Edited by necroe
  • Like 2

I hope that is something that one day changes as you brought for a lot of us, a high point of each week and a closer feeling of "connectiveness" with the dev team. That someone existed who heard us and listened to us and kept us informed. That was something very important to is, something that we needed, and you are going to be missed most fiercely. 

Thanks Brash, I have appreciated your feedback during these years.

I will be missing the Wurmians as well ;)

Oh no this is a sad sad day the work you have done to bring the community and the developers together has been such a great thing for the game i just hope they continue with it.   

Good luck with your new endeavors in life..you will be missed.   :(

Thanks Kegan, keep on building your majestic and fabulous deeds ;) You makin wurm look good man! hehehe

• Like 1

You will be missed Johan, one of my things about the forum were your news updates...

I wish you goodluck wherever it is that you go from here.

Thanks for your time here, and for all you have done for this community.

Bye :(

And thank you necroe, you are a good fm and I appreciated all your work.

• Like 1

wow that sucks, weekly news were refilling my batteries for playing.. sad to hear your leaving us buddy.. anyway i wish you all the best!

Thanks and the same to you Sin!

Hope you can find more ways of filling you battery ;)

Wellwellwell so much for there new server-type instead of bridges in December ... after the announcement of storm me including 5 villagers (8 accounts) did left Wurm and I guess we where not the only players with this decision ... 

Fair well and good luck Redbaron_Johan, it feels like Wurm was just turned off reading your leaving..............speechless = (

• Like 3

Sad to hear you are leaving.

Good luck with whatever you do next!

• Like 1

Noooo! Don't leave! I'd trade the crafting tool bar to have you back.

• Like 1

Good Luck Johan

I wish you and yours the best.

Edited by sunsvortex
  • Like 1

Weird how I had a feeling that Johan was going to leave soon... 

Fair well and good luck Redbaron_Johan, it feels like Wurm was just turned off reading your leaving..............speechless = (

Let me assure you the server hamsters are still spinning the wheels of Wurm.

Thank you though, will miss you all ;)

Noooo! Don't leave! I'd trade the crafting tool bar to have you back.

Haha thanks Ace, to think I would be valued as highly as a crafting tool.

:P

• Like 1

I cannot 'Like' this post as it's sad to hear RedBaron is leaving!

• Like 7

I cannot 'Like' this post as it's sad to hear RedBaron is leaving!

Then let me like yours ;) Thanks for the good times.

I was so happy that the crew got a new office but if this was the price then I change my mind! :(
Anyways, you will be missed by many!

Kram, kram och lycka till!
(hugs, hugs, and good luck!)

• Like 1