Sign in to follow this  
magaric

WTS Pale Mask

Taking offers looks like phantom of the opera type mask.

Hmmm does it offer facial protection or cosmetic only ?

Well they said they will be made craftable in game "soon after" they were posted as prizes to the challenge so i don't think they are worth that much to be honest.  

Edited by Kegan

Some mask but the these are challenge exclusive

They're worth 70-150s a piece. (100 seems normal price atm)

Maybe they will make craftable ones, but theres almost no doubt that these ones will stay unique and craftable ones in their own class, especially if challenge is discontinued.

Do what you want i guess and they might be challenge exclusive but there is no way i am going to ever pay that for one. If being rare was all it took then the green hat gnomes should be worth a ton too but there was not even a 10s starting bid on the one that was posted last week. 

Edited by Kegan

Do what you want i guess and they might be challenge exclusive but there is no way i am going to ever pay that for one. If being rare was all it took then the green hat gnomes should be worth a ton too but there was not even a 10s starting bid on the one that was posted last week.

Mhm i sold my isle mask 105s and seen many others sell at the price range i stated.

Id be willing to do 75s 'start bid' on this, but atm im unable to log in for another 2-3weeks depending on studies.

If it wont sell in that time, ill surely snag it

I could see maybe 20s coming at auction. This particular mask appearance doesn't really strike me as that nice. I'd take silakka up as fast as you can and hope they don't make them craftable before he gets back.

• Like 1