Sign in to follow this  
Sizzle

Trial by combat

A lot of us disagree with the way certain cases are handled and would like to be judged instead by the gods. A person should be able to demand trial by combat where he or some champion reprrsenting him will fight the staffs champion. The outcome of the battle should determine the verdict. Keep in mind that trial by combat is an actual law in the UK and some other countries.

• Like 1

How do you define what gear can be used? Otherwise we'll just have MR use Redhawk or Garretwademan or someone with artis + scale + glim helms + uchatta slime and steamroll all the rules

Anyone recently used the trial by combat rule in the UK?

I remember we also have a "a person should walk with a red flag in front of the car" rule. So that argument is kinda void...

But on topic, it would add a nice medieval touch to the game. The danger is that people with high FS and good gear can do whatever they want.

Anyone ever read the book 'Epic' by Conor Kostic? (Great book, although I think it's aimed at children/young teens, at least that is when I read it)   (Ps..has nothing to do with Epic)

Wurm should be just like that.

Team of 5 players against 5 Devs/Veterans, winner gets the outcome they desire :D

Edited by Ruxin

-1. No... no no nonono.

We already have PvP for that...

No way... this would mean that someone with big fight skills could come take over my deed that I pay for and when I complain he wins and takes it from me.. uh uh...no.

-1 No need to overcomplicate things more than necessary.