Sign in to follow this  
Tathar

WTB supreme carving knife (old post, please lock in favor of new one)

Looking to buy a supreme carving knife, ideally 90+ QL with WoA and CoC enchants of 80 or higher.  Willing to pay 25s for one with all of these specifications.  Also willing to entertain offers for other supreme carving knives.  Now offering a minimum of 25s for a supreme carving knife, up to 35s for high QL and enchants.  

Also looking for:

1. rare oak clay shaper, any QL (4s budget, I'll imp it myself) Thanks pkerguy!
  2. rare iron file, 90+ QL (8s, willing to pay extra for good enchants) Thanks Macadelic!
  3. rare oak rope tool, any QL (6s for 55 QL or lower, paying extra for higher QL or good enchants) Thanks Romadador!
  4. rare oak fruit press, any QL (name your price) Thanks PhatThaiJones!
  5. 2 sickles, 90+ QL each, CoC enchanted (rare not necessary, name your price) Thanks Nusty!
  6. butchering knife, 90+ QL, WoA+CoC enchanted (name your price) Thanks Nusty!
  7. leather knife, 70+ QL, no enchants (name your price or post merchant link) Thanks PhatThaiJones!

Please post here or send me a forum PM if you have one of these to sell.  Also include your location if you're on Xanadu, or your server otherwise.  

EDIT: To clarify, while not necessary, I'm also considering rares for #5.  

EDIT 2: I don't need the enchants on #5 and #6 anymore.  I'd still like them on the carving knife, though.  Also, I'm currently interested in buying up to 60s at 1 euro a piece, or in equivalent USD.  I have enough coin to cover what's on the list here, but I'd like to add some items to it that I don't have coin for yet.  I'm Paypal verified and have bought 1g in the past. Bought.  Thanks again pkerguy!

EDIT 3: Now that I have more silver to work with, I'm looking into getting some more items from my wishlist.  I just need a moment to see what I need.

EDIT 4: After making the trek to Jackal and back, I'm eliminating the QL requirement from supreme carving knives that I'd be interested in.  It seems rather silly in hindsight; I could just get it imped somewhere if need be.  (OK, fine, I didn't go to Jackal or invent Wurmian spaceflight.  But I'm still opening up the criteria for what I'm looking for.)

EDIT 5: The shopping list is almost fully covered!  I just need someone with a supreme carving knife.  In the meantime, I have a rare one to hold me over.  

EDIT 6: Upping my offer price and including a minimum price, since that was lacking.  

EDIT 7: Making a new thread for the carving knife, since everything else is making it too complicated to see what I still need.  Feel free to lock this one.  

Edited by Tathar

#2 on the list may be covered shortly.  

EDIT: Got it.

Edited by Tathar

In talks regarding a rare rope tool multiple rope tools over forum PM and in-game.  

Edits in italics.

Edited by Tathar

A deal on #3 is being finalized right now.  Just getting location information from the seller to determine whether I'd like to pickup or receive by COD.  

Thank you to everyone who sent me offers for this so quickly!  If you would like, I'd be happy to refer potential buyers to you.  Just send me a forum PM if you'd like me to do this, so I can refer to it later.  Nobody needed this.

Edited by Tathar

Bump. Still looking for the carving knife and other items not crossed off.

Silver bought.  The fruit press offer has some catches, so while I'm not necessarily rejecting it, I'd like to see some other offers too while I'm finding out the specifics.

EDIT: Fruit press offer fell through.  Taking new offers.

Edited by Tathar

The sickles and butchering knife you can get from Cerberus

Bump for removing the QL requirement on supreme carving knives that I'm interested in hearing about.  

Can make you 2x sickles and 1x butchering knife if no one shows up with rares. 1s/each.

There is also some already made on my merchants on Xanadu if you possibly live glasshollow market. There might be some left my merchant at valley of the damned but i cant say for sure until i get home.

Sorry, I forgot to mention late last night before I went to bed that I'm working with Nusty to get those with some good enchants on them.  I only need the supreme carving knife at this point.  

Raising my offer price for the supreme carving knife!  Now 25s is the minimum I'll offer for any supreme one.