Sign in to follow this  
SiGhx

Path of Knowledge - Path Leader

I am looking for a path leader, who is at at least lvl 13 at path of knowledge for enlightment. Kindly Pm me :)

thought they changed it so you could not get raised up a level by someone else?  im almost 60skill would be great to be able to get enlightened

• Like 1

I have been told that enlightenment requirements have been 'swapped'. Before you had to wait the time period but didn't need the skill level. Now you don't need to wait the time period but must have the skill level. Please , anyone who knows this to be incorrect, enlighten us all  :P

Sighx you can see who is at what level by selecting path leaders from your med rug, and try contacting the appropriate one. Unless this has been changed as well

I have been told that enlightenment requirements have been 'swapped'. Before you had to wait the time period but didn't need the skill level. Now you don't need to wait the time period but must have the skill level. Please , anyone who knows this to be incorrect, enlighten us all  :P

Sighx you can see who is at what level by selecting path leaders from your med rug, and try contacting the appropriate one. Unless this has been changed as well

7 day cooldown

7 day cooldown

Yeah, but there are something wrong with it. Did spend 5h trying from leve 5-6 but nothing.

Aye its currently needing a certain degree of skill. Though there is a cooldown time period, its far less than doing it solo.

Aye its currently needing a certain degree of skill. Though there is a cooldown time period, its far less than doing it solo.

i were well over the req skill. 50+ for level 5

I have 10 plus hours into attempting enlighten with more than enough skill and a 90ql rug. No luck there.

• Like 1