Sign in to follow this  
Ruxin

WTB PvPer or any High End Toon

Interested in buying a Lib Priest, a PvP account or any high end toons. (can buy 2 toons, 1 priest and 1 crafter, whatever you've got)

I am aware of toon prices and can afford what I'm looking for. I'm not expecting to buy great character for like 100 euro. I am willing to spend a considerable amount for the right account.

I don't have any strict requirements, although I am looking for something with fairly high skills. (Not something I can make myself in 2 months)

Pretty much, if its a good account for PvP, I'm interested. Below I will list the skills I am mainly looking for, although nothing is 100% required.

I do however have some skills I value more than others, namely:

Fighting related skills - Fightskill, Weaponskill, Shield Skills etc

Mining - 90+ mining, highly sought after. (Will pay a lot for 95+)

Other skills I am interested in but aren't necessary:

High characteristics - Mostly body strength/stamina

Meditation - Shield of the Gone or Path of Hate 7+ would be great and will pay extra for.

Taming - Ability to tame hellhorses easily and also the ability to ride them

Lockpicking - Always useful to have for...reasons.

Digging - Self explanitory

Masonry - Stone walls and guard towers always needing imped.

Farming - If it isn't a lib priest.

I am also interested in crafting characters, although there are too many options to list here. The only requirement I would have for a crafting character is that it either comes with an account that can gather the raw materials or it is self sufficient at gathering raw materials. (If it is a master platesmith, I need the stats to create steel and also mine high quality iron. If it's a carpenter, I need high woodcutting)

Whatever you have, PM me.

Edited by Ruxin

Bump.

Whatever you've got, send me a PM, I'll consider any type of account as long as it is fairly high skilled.