Sign in to follow this  
Ignitius

[Please close]Tools, Weapons, Armour, Shields

Nothing to sell now, please close.

Edited by Ignitius

67ql Longsword 87 FB - 2s Cod to Wulfgar!

[19:37:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for buying :)

If the shield price is also for large shields, cod a large one to Tathar.

If the shield price is also for large shields, cod a large one to Tathar.

[00:12:01] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for buying  :)

• Like 1

I'd like to buy a  large shield from you, and a chain set :-) to Landoz please.

Edited by landoz

[00:12:01] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for buying  :)

Thanks, I just got it.  

I'd like to buy a  large shield from you, and a chain set :-) to Landoz please.

[06:14:16] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Both sent your way!

Thanks for buying :)

Deleted*

Edited by landoz

I must of misread this, I'll gladly pay for the shield 70copper, but I must of confused the pricing here, Didn't realize it said 3silver each piece....8silver is a little steep for an 80ql chain set. I bought my last set for 3silver. Sorry, but thanks for the shield, greatly appreciated :)

I must of misread this, I'll gladly pay for the shield 70copper, but I must of confused the pricing here, Didn't realize it said 3silver each piece....8silver is a little steep for an 80ql chain set. I bought my last set for 3silver. Sorry, but thanks for the shield, greatly appreciated :)

Edited by Ignitius

It is 3 silver for the set, you asked for the set to be sent to landoz along with the shield, so I put the chainset in a backpack and sent you, the mailing charge would be 10 copper per piece on deliverance or 20 copper per piece on any other server. The set is only 3 silver, what you saw was the mailing charge. In this game we cannot save ourselves from the time of going to pick up stuff from people at no charge, thats what mailbox charge is. Please read on wurmpedia whats mailbox. Also, the shield is 50 copper only, 20 copper for mailing charge if you are unaware. Also, since it only cost me 10 copper to retrieve this returned set that you returned to me, I am letting this go, if it had cost me a lot like it should generally, then we would have a problem here. No harm done, if you want the chainset, send me a forum pm and i will tell you a place where we can meet.

77ql Longsword 74 RT - 1.3s

Cod to Jaymie

[03:28:59] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for buying! :)