Sign in to follow this  
Shadz

Wurlds largest deeds and mines.

So, I've been stuck mining for a few days now just trying to find something that isn't a damn silver vein and it's got me thinking. Who has the largest deed, and who has the largest mine system.

Personally, I have what I'd consider as a pretty average sized mine/deed the deed is 77x49 and the mine is a bit larger (currently expanding)

What have you guys got? Pics would be great :P

nope

Largest mine is either the LO mine or the SV mine

may or may not have had several people who grinded to 90 mining off of rock there.

Total creation cost: 4g 33s 71c

Total unkeep cost: 86s 74c 20i

If you were to make it today that is, although it was made during the old payment system so likely costed twice as much to create.

Also doesn't count any spirit templars or other optional extras.

Largest mine system I dont know but the most secure mine systems exist in The Legion Riders and in Kaer Morhen , both Black Legion wardeeds in Chaos.

capital bonus halves cost of deed - plus 20 templars to hide behind

Well it is on Chaos so add Templars. Althought it is a capital so reduced upkeep. I am guessing 50s-1G per month.

Edited by Propheteer

Theshawv's mine on deliverance, spans from NE to the south. He's got the exact numbers somewhere.

Largest deed is HoM - House of Mol Rehan, 251x201 or something ridiculous last I heard
Largest freedom deed would be Frontier if it's still standing, 211x201

Largest mine would likely belong to someone like Theshawv who does nothing but mine rock for 12+h a day

Theshawv better not dig too deep, he'll have a infestation of Balrogs

• Like 3

Largest mine would be questionable.  I'd have to guess the most mined out tiles would be the real qualification.  A single wide straight tunnel could run the full length of Xanadu and not be as many mined tiles as some mine system I expect, as it would only be about 8k tiles mined, if a straight route existed.

Total creation cost: 4g 33s 71c

Total unkeep cost: 86s 74c 20i

So that's like 11 silver in upkeep per month, per player active on Chaos?

Largest deed is HoM - House of Mol Rehan, 251x201 or something ridiculous last I heard

Largest freedom deed would be Frontier if it's still standing, 211x201

Largest mine would likely belong to someone like Theshawv who does nothing but mine rock for 12+h a day

Frontier still stands, but it has been shrunk, alot.

• Like 1

if we are talking about largest ever mines of any and all servers present and past

newtown mine one can walk for 1-2 hours from 1 side to the next jump down hundreds of drop shafts reach the top of the nearby mountain and beyond go as far north as nearly the north coast and east around the bay and south about halfway down(starting from nt to the coast) that thing was a beast of thousands upon thousands of tiles mined and collapsed hundreds of corpses lost inside dozens of newbies died due to collapses(more like thousands really)

at 1 point i could enter at my deed on the steppe(20 min walk away from nt) go into a nearby public mine and get out 2 hours 43 minutes later about 12 minutes away from the south coast 

that mine was mined into by so many people and expanded more and more that if jkh had stayed it prob would have encompassed the entire server by now

• Like 2

Colossus cannal in indy. It took several people two years of playtime to finish, and it is 8km long and 5 tiles wide (about 40,000 tiles). Imagine mining all the ore tiles in that...

Largest deed in freedom history would be Frontier on indy. It was 212x210 last time I saw it. Don't know if it still exists.

Edited by Huntsman_Evant

If I was a millionaire IRL I'd wait until a new server opens and deed the entire server for shitz n giggles :D

And then make people pay me rent like peasants :P

If I was a millionaire IRL I'd wait until a new server opens and deed the entire server for shitz n giggles :D

And then make people pay me rent like peasants :P

yellowfinger?