Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Mine Door INSIDE a mine

I wwould love this for several reasons. The main one right now is I have a mine with a mission object in it. I would love to (and have been) leaving it open for access... but now someone has stolen all my stuff out of it... including the frash starter tools I left in there for convenience... so now I will be locking it. I am not gonna haul every little thing in and out every time I want to mine/craft just because of thieves. I can't deed over the whole mine because of the mission item. So.... I'd love a way to allow people a 'hallway' to the item that would keep them out of the rest. I guess if I had a Mag priest I could do careful collapses and re-mines but that gets pricey when I don't have my own priest.

I definitely want this available on and off deed. On deed, can't be bashed. Off deed, bashable like current mine doors

I definitely want this available on and off deed. On deed, can't be bashed. Off deed, bashable like current mine doors

No way should this be enabled off of deed tiles! Think about it for a moment. Players would be building these doors everywhere, blocking off the insides of public mines, or even building them on *your* perimeter to keep you out. Bad idea. On deed tiles only should be their enabled use.

=Ayes=

I think it's a great idea and would definitely open up the functionality of mines and tunnels.

Edited by Araninke

No way should this be enabled off of deed tiles! Think about it for a moment. Players would be building these doors everywhere, blocking off the insides of public mines, or even building them on *your* perimeter to keep you out. Bad idea. On deed tiles only should be their enabled use.

=Ayes=

but.. but... mine doors are on or off deed, so what is the difference?  Support beams are on or off deed.  Building a wall is on or off.

can you even knock down rock mine doors

Yes. Troll club or large maul work great.

+1

I recently connected my mine to a public network.

With a tunnel / mine door within the mine i could stop mobs from wondering in.
Not that i mind. It's just a great idea.