Sign in to follow this  
griper

Meanwhile in western Xanadu..

Should turn up your distance settings... :P

Draw Distance: 0.001

Is that better?

Edited by Dairuka

In heavily hunted areas you can bet not everyone takes the time to butcher/bury kills. I would bet the mobs are on vacation.  Still a really nice screenie.

The hill below my house is completely covered in animals right now. I clear them out every week or two and within the next week or so it's completely repopulated.

Pl48j.jpg

%7Boption%7DeNfqw.jpg

iUcFZ.jpg

good times

and bonus points for those who can find the dragon in the second picture, in the third.

Edited by Propheteer

Good ol' affliction (before spawns were tweaked down etc)....

The place where vets considered it hunting heaven and newbies considered it hell.

3d2fad2bda.png

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 1

Sometimes I forget just how bad the old models were...

3d2fad2bda.png

Back when Trolls weren't all pot bellied nose pickers and looked like they could punch through a stone wall to beat you to death with a small tree

• Like 2

We killed them all looking for rats for rhe mission today. Never did get one, either

Sometimes I forget just how bad the old models were...

Back when Trolls weren't all pot bellied nose pickers and looked like they could punch through a stone wall to beat you to death with a small tree large breadstick

I mainly hunt the deserts and forests from central xan to southern xan, just have to find the right areas. Forests are actually much better hunting. Much denser hostile mob pops.

TxbxUXP.jpg

yI7lCbd.jpg

D3uMj7D.jpg

MoLbLcE.jpg

Edited by sunsvortex

On vacation? Sir, you seem to be implying that the mobs were ever there in the first place.

Makes me wonder whatever came of the mob dispersion research. I hope they're still working on it.

Edited by LaRue

They are on vacation in the North then. We have so many mobs up here we don't need to go hunting anymore, we can just stand in the same tile and mobs come to us in a constant stream. I live in NW part and can't go outside my house without getting attacked by trolls, hellhounds or whatever. Sure it is nice FS, but it gets tedious when everything you do inclludes 50% fighting.

In the south around n12/o13 there are hardly any mobs at all, either in the forest or the desert.

In the south around n12/o13 there are hardly any mobs at all, either in the forest or the desert.

Just came back from there last week with about 4000 meat so there are still mobs in that area. Now that the highway is starting to see more use and there are a couple deeds not too far away it's started to become more sparse. Almost every time I come through there on my way north I see signs that hunters have been through recently.

• Like 1

Just came back from there last week with about 4000 meat so there are still mobs in that area. Now that the highway is starting to see more use and there are a couple deeds not too far away it's started to become more sparse. Almost every time I come through there on my way north I see signs that hunters have been through recently.

Well, I hope you're right, because I have a deed in n13 and at the moment the surrounding area is all but mob-free.

there is no hostile monsters j10-j11 k10-k11. desert and steppe and tundra all empty. not heavily hunted just empty. period.

No mobs around s15 either. Seeing a troll is like the black sheep (hint-hint)