Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Comic Artist Wanted

I had originally thought to post this thread in the Artisans Bench sub-forum, however this topic doesn't pertain to the game so it wouldn't belong there.

With that out of the way let me begin by saying I've seen some pretty talented artists come through these forums the past few years. Lately I've had an urging desire to put some of my creative ideas on paper in the form of a comic book. Comic books are interesting in the way they tell a story through imagery and dialogue--like a movie without moving parts.

My interest in the field currently is purely hobby. Since it's only as a hobby I'm looking for an artist who can do this as a hobby as well due to my inability to pay you currently.

Any artists who have some experience in comics and graphic art please leave me a comment or a message. I'd like to check over some of your work to get a feel for your style and experience.

Thank you!

Edited by Slickshot

I had some lessons from a professional Comic Artist, but last I heard he moved to BC to get a head tumor fixed so I only got a few lessons, and they were all hand drawing lessons. I also had some expensive anime style drawing books but they are at my mom's ex BF's house. My art teacher is amazed that I can whip up a quick drawing in 3 mins, and have it look slightly good. What type of Comic, because I can whip up a quick prototype.

3UK6H67.png

Potent and unparalleled as my gift at drawing may be, I am not available for hire. I wish you good fortune in your search.

Edited by FreeTineen

I had some lessons from a professional Comic Artist, but last I heard he moved to BC to get a head tumor fixed so I only got a few lessons, and they were all hand drawing lessons. I also had some expensive anime style drawing books but they are at my mom's ex BF's house. My art teacher is amazed that I can whip up a quick drawing in 3 mins, and have it look slightly good. What type of Comic, because I can whip up a quick prototype.

Currently I'm collaborating with an artist on his setup for an independent comic he wants to produce.  My own project would be later down the road, however my idea is themed as a space-opera.