Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Unique MR Wagon (Closed)

I have a wagon that is in the style of the original MR kingdom style for sale. This is unique because MR on Chaos is now all a PMK and to my knowledge you can not make these anymore.

43ql - Original MR Wagon, maplewood ( Delivered to any server/dock except Chaos but on my own time/no rush)

• Starting Bid: 10s
  • Increments: 2s
  • Buyout: 20s
  • No reserve, 1h sniper

auction_timer_1425141662.gif

yP8n5Se.jpg

Edited by Kegan

It is possible to make these, just a FYI. Either way they are pretty rare. GL with the sale :)

Red, make one and I will buy if it has your signature! :) Nice wagon, gl with the sale.

No need to play oversmart red, we revealed it ourselves how these wagons are made, and if you really think you can make one. Then I challenge you to do so. With that said, dont flaunt on the info we provided you and the general crowd, unlike other chaos players, I do not like to keep secrets. 

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

I have no idea on how this was able to be made or if you can make more or not i bought this one from Gaul and i think they were made by Hashirama. (that is to my understanding his brother) Either way they are hard to make and the way i gathered was caused by a disbanded PMK that was a MR based pmk? 

Edit: Well the signature looks like Gaul so i guess he made them but anyway thats what i know about it.

[10:55:57] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.au'.

Edited by Kegan

They had an alt in the base kingdom, from before Chaos turned to freedom and then back. 

I have decided that i will deliver this to any server except Chaos but it will be on my time i don't want to be rushed...bump (to waterfront docks only)

Edited by Kegan

I am going to close this a little early since i have already made arrangements with Niki and i want to start sailing with it.