Sign in to follow this  
MsInformative

Nine years and no documentation on the troll's shod club.

You can help out by adding a description yourself by clicking the edit button.

• Like 3

The Wiki is a player contributed forum.  Add it yourself if you're that bothered.

Would be soooo nice if people would actually take 1 minute to search wiki instead of whining other people (players just like them) didn't do all the research for them.

Or even if they actually take their time to CONTRIBUTE instead of DEMAND.

Also if they would show a little appreciation for what they already have without putting in effort at all.

Edited by Evening
  • Like 5

You are all overexaggering and I will not tolerate this behaviour. Please calm down and come back when you have.

Would be soooo nice if people would actually take 1 minute to search wiki instead of whining other people (players just like them) didn't do all the research for them.

Or even if they actually take their time to CONTRIBUTE instead of DEMAND.

Also if they would show a little appreciation for what they already have without putting in effort at all.

Quality post from a CA.

• Like 6

If it helps, the weapon is pure garbage.

It does about as much damage as I do with a small maul or low end longsword, and the swing timer is long.

Edited by Propheteer

The secrets of the illusive shod club is handed over from generation to generation. Its not to be taken lightly by copy/pasting it randomly. For example i could write an epistel of how Propheteers grandpa found out how trolls make them, but its need to know data for now. ;)

• Like 10

Quality post from a CA.

OP made the same comment in CA channel; been told wiki is written by players, and for what is not documented yet they can test items and features, then add the results to wiki. Also got the wiki link to the mentioned item.

Cheers!

And yes, I do believe all those who put time and effort in writting and maintaing the wiki as documented and as accurate as possible deserve appreciation.

Edited by Evening
  • Like 3

Seems like it would be easy enough to add a recipie for it.

Birchwood log

Iron ribbon

Seems like it would be easy enough to add a recipie for it.

Birchwood log

Iron ribbon

• Like 2

I had a good lol out of "Will not tolerate". Please don't forget to stomp your foot there :rolleyes:

Seriously many more of us, myself included could help with the Wiki and do not. I am guilty of being slacker on it myself.

• Like 1

OP made the same comment in CA channel; been told wiki is written by players, and for what is not documented yet they can test items and features, then add the results to wiki. Also got the wiki link to the mentioned item.

Cheers!

And yes, I do believe all those who put time and effort in writting and maintaing the wiki as documented and as accurate as possible deserve appreciation.

This would have been a much better response to the thread than your first.

No one said you were wrong, but your delivery was a little over the top with condescension for someone who is supposed to be here to help the community.

If you search for Huge shod club ( capitalise the first word) it brings up the wiki link.

gEF12JD.png?1

• Like 1

*Dreams of the great Wurm instruction manual* What an awesome dream! I've put some effort to make it true but a lot of information is too complicated to research.

*Dreams of a Wurm forum where Wurm related representatives ( in this case CA and PRA) NEVER disrespect customers, even in jest* What a happy dream! If only I could make it true.

Seriously, though, from my experience the webpage wiki is alot more useful than the abbreviated version ingame.

I've played Wurm Online for years and i still check the wurmpedia webpage.

• Like 2