Sign in to follow this  
Omgderp

So Like How About A Different Host?

Can I get a "Hell yeah"?

Can not connect to server...

Network error...

Obviously today is a nice obvious one but this is a regular problem for many of us trying to login and when we get dropped.

I mean sure they make a hell of a car and Volvo commercials are a giggle with Heidi, some fine beer too...but no one is good at everything.

If you would take the time to read the forums, you would realize that today's problem is with an update to the Debian Linux server, not the host.  Direct your complaints to the correct problem.

• Like 1

Has monday seriously been this tough on people

Have a free day :)

Go make dye! :angry:

u remember the times this happened a shitload and we had 5h sleep bonus weekly? its kinda perfect for almost a year now, the uptime for the wurm servers are most likely 99%, happens when u party naked

• Like 1

Different host... heh, heard that one before.. or three times.

It's times like these I'd just take a wurm break for the day and go work on my car... except it's 14 degree :/

Edited by Nomadikhan

Speaking of... how many hosts have we been through over the years? (since Gold launched in June 2006).

in the last 6 months I have been DC'd or unable to connect (other than during maintenance shutdown and the challege server startup) like 2 or 3 times, which until today totaled like 30 minutes... and I am playing several hours everyday.   I have been quite pleased with Wurm's uptime.

Edited by BillGuns82