Sign in to follow this  
Trake

Two Mouse Button movement = W key

Pretty simple suggestion here: 

Many other games have two-button mouse movement.

It would be great if holding down both mouse buttons made the character move forward in the direction of the camera.

Less: X key

Less: W key

It's nice to have one hand free.

Waddya think?

Pre-edit: Yes, toggle-able.

• Like 1

-1 i'm happy with controls atm.

Do you have another reason for turning down an opt-in feature? No happy, no enable = stay happy.

• Like 1

Sometimes I click both mouse buttons when I panic :P and I can think of a situation of falling down a hill or something like that. I would stick to the current controls as I find them good enough.

+1

I liked to bind mouse scroll for auto-running (like X button in the wurm) and sometimes i missing that.

• Like 1

u can just bind auto walk to one of your mouse button if u want to control movement one handed or one of the mouse button to w.

• Like 1

u can just bind auto walk to one of your mouse button if u want to control movement one handed or one of the mouse button to w.

Yeah, but... -_-

Do you have another reason for turning down an opt-in feature? No happy, no enable = stay happy.

when controls are simple, and they work there's no need to change them, plenty of other bugs or issues ingame that needs fixed.

Just get a proper mouse with side buttons and then set one of them to function as w.

razer-naga-hex-gallery-6.png

• Like 2

+1

options are never bad.  I know plenty of people who mouse move in every game and when trying to play wurm have issues since that is not an option.  There are times I like to mouse move and making a key on the side to move is not the same, nor is making one auto walk. 

• Like 1

Thanks autumn, the guys are right. I should just solve my issue with buying hardware...  ^_^ 

razer-nostromo-gallery-1.png

I have advanced hardware, that doesnt solve everyones issue.  Just because something works for them doesnt mean it works for everyone.  But hey if Rolf doesnt want my friends who mouse move to come play then fine.  Of course I will probably end up going else where with them but....

• Like 1

I have advanced hardware, that doesnt solve everyones issue.  Just because something works for them doesnt mean it works for everyone.  But hey if Rolf doesnt want my friends who mouse move to come play then fine.  Of course I will probably end up going else where with them but....

Your no-keyboard gaming buddies isnt a concern. Have fun.

• Like 1

wow good way to kill the game.  Seriously play your way or not at all? How are options bad?  Not saying it has to go in today, but mouse movement versus more pvp that 10 people play?  Mouse movement could bring in more then those 10 people.

-1 Wurms function's are mostly MB based, so it may cause a lot of troubles if they make that option true.

Edited by Jonze

bind mouse2 autorun

Every time you middle click you engage or disengage autorun. Super simple stuff.

yes please, it is very very comfortable and i dont see why not.

+1