Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

"Turn camera with mount/vehicle turning" toggle

Like in topic - how about adding toggleable option which turns camera automatically when mount/vehicle is turning?

Edited by Warlander
  • Like 20

A very big +1

I always wondered why the camera doesn't turn with our vehicle or mount - as it does in real life. It's pretty annoying to turn your horse (or vehicle) and be forced to turn the camera at the same time (especially when playing on a notebook without mouse). I planned to post a suggestion like this for a long time - thanks for doing so, Warlander!

Edited by Yaga

bump. (I think this is an important change to be implemented!)

heck yes.

Correction: HELLZ YEAH!

I have to play one handed half the time, as I take care of an infant with the other. Leaving deed and driving a cart is nigh impossible with one hand. And I wonder... what do all those poor folks who only happen to have one hand do?

Not having a 'snap to' view option for the camera to simply face the direction of the cart is crazy. I about drove myself nuts looking for an option to change it, then found there was none.

+1 Zillion. Single most 'quality of life' improvement in my personal daily gameplay I can think of. Then maybe I can leave my deed more than once a week!

Another bump (lest this suggestion get lost)!

Devs, please...

Nothing immerses me in the game more than being able to turn my head 360 degrees while on my mount!!!

oooor for the sarcasm challenged +1

I appreciate it being considered as a toggle.

There are many instances, even in IRL, where one may be riding a horse and remain focused on a particular spot even while directing the horse to an indirect approach.

I'd rather maintain deliberate control over this movement.  It just feels more natural to me.

And yes, if you're leading a trail ride of novices, you'll be spending a heck of a lot of time riding forward while looking backward.  You don't really twist your neck as much as rotate at your waist and keep your thigh on the saddle where your bum would otherwise be.

• Like 2

Added to game, will appear in next client update.

Added to game, will appear in next client update.

/me does a happy dance