Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Poses and such.

Now we have emotes for various animated gestures, waving and the like; however, there still remains an entire area of non-animated emotes or poses rather.

To cite a few examples, various forms of standing at attention, standing at the ready, and so on. Not to mention the more silly poses used to elicit a laugh.

Basically anything other than the current relaxed stance while not having some animated movement, minus the transition to that point.

Thats not getting into "idle animations" where the char starts doing various things when left without commands: Sniffing, coughing, scratching their ass, whistling, playing around with whatever is equipped or activated.

Oh yes, because the art team totally don't have enough more important things to do </sarcasm>

Oh yeah its good so far, especially the newer gfx. Not to mention finishing off the icons.

Merely something to consider down the road.

I'd just like to be able to sit down in a chair sometimes. I feel like a horse.

• Like 4

+1 to more animated emotes and to be able to sit.  B)

Some of us have spent countless hours emoting friend's and village's in a random drive by slapping!

would be awesome to see some hand fly out towards them too, like pointing already has ect.

Additionally some benefit from resting whether sitting or lying down. Faster stamina regen on low food/water, and faster /fatigue regen.

Edited by Klaa

+1 Fineal.  Let us sit down.  I've got this comfy new rug in front of the fire, and some chairs/thrones..

Also that nice green grass... with no creepy crawlies!

There are a bunch already. This is the message for Neutral > Wrong Way

[23:59:01] With tear filled eyes you look around you, you were so sure this was the way home.

Goodness!

Still, bring it on. I don't think any of us should rest until Wurm has a Mandelbrot Set level of detail.