Sign in to follow this  
Turmoil

Selling Coastal deed on Deliverance SE

Hi

I want to try new neighborhoods, so I'm planning to move to another zone, same island.

The deed is very well kept, just where the boat bridge to Exodus starts, at SE of Deliverance. It has 5 terraces with 10 buildings of differente sizes, including a temple and one for building ships.

The neighbors are friendly and helpful. There is a spirit mansion with 89 courier cast on it.

It has 3 pens for animals and farming, lots of cedars, maples and grapes. It has an extensive mine, with lots of reinforced walls and lamps. There are at least 9 iron veins, varying from poor to good (4 of them) and a very good zinc vein. Most veins are almost untouched, as mining is not one of my passions (I buy lots of good ql ores)

There are 3 floor looms, 6 forges, 12 BSBs and 5 FSBs scattered through the deed, as well as some large anvils, 3 beds and other containers (oil and wine)

• Starting Bid: 10s
  • Increments: 1s

auction_timer_1424873218.gif

wurm.20150222.1426.jpg

View from the north:

wurm.20150222.1403.jpg

Second terrace

wurm.20150222.1404_1.jpg

Third terrace

wurm.20150222.1405.jpg

Harbour

wurm.20150222.1406_1.jpg

View from the harbour

wurm.20150222.1407.jpg

Temple

wurm.20150222.1411.jpg

• Like 1

There are 3 floor looms, 6 forges, 12 BSBs and 5 FSBs scattered through the deed, as well as some large anvils, 3 beds and other containers (oil and wine)

Is that all thats gonna be left once someone buys it? Is there any wagons left, carts, Or the horses etc?

Aswell is there actual wine in the barrels? Is there viable farm land nearby for rice wine or grapes? 

There is a cart and a ship transporter that I don't need, as some of the small sailing ships

There is some wine in the only wine barrel

There are some unused terraces you can use for planting crops. There is one at sea level you can use for rice and I use the horse pens for growing crops, tons of them

There is also 50-60 grapes at the moment

About horses, all are 5 speed or better. We can make an arrangement if you want some