Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

Close - "LifeShield" - Huge Axe, 80 QL, N81, LT84, COC73, MS83

"LifeShield" - Huge Axe, 80 QL, N81, LT84, COC73, MS83

[00:54:33] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. You need to temper the huge axe by dipping it in water while it's hot.
[00:54:33] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [81]
[00:54:33] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [84]
[00:54:33] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [73]
[00:54:33] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [83]

Starting Bid: 1s
Min. Increments: 50 copper
Reserve: None
Buyout: 10s
Sniper: 1 hour

Option: A demise spell of your choice may be added for 50c to the winning bid price.

If intending to use mail for delivery include the name to COD to in your bid. The item is located in north central Exodus, and can be picked up or COD at the cost of buyer.

auction_timer_1425016738.gif

Edited by Nappy

Just over two days left to bid on this huge axe. If you haven't tried life transfer it's something amazing and not to be missed.

Edited by Nappy

I sold 20s of lamps to nappy last week no issues, and in last 3-4 days I have did buyouts on like 4 auctions of his and everyone has been fair and hassle free, and I'm happy to give this person a good reference. Good luck with the auction

Very recently Nappy had a similar Axe for sale, "Troll Slasher".  I was debating on buying it or not and then decided to place a buyout and also see about hiring him to work on a couple Sacrificial Knives for me.  I sent him a PM with my intent and we agreed on the work to be done on the Sac Knives.  He then asked that I make a post on the Auction thread to so the transaction was public.  Being that I had not purchased much on auction or on the forums over the last two years I thought it not a big deal whether the buyout was public or not.  I now understand why he asked me to make the post.

I am very pleased to say that my dealings with him both with the "Troll Slasher" and with the two Sac Knives he imp'ed and enchanted for me could not have turned better.  I sent him two 24ql knives and they returned to me 80+ql fully enchanted including one with a 102CoC and the other had turned Rare while being Imp'ed.  The terms of the original deal were the same except he added 3 more enchants on each.

Personally I look forward to many more dealings with Nappy.

Great person to do business with highly recommend. The troll Jerkimo questioning someone elses integrity = Hilarious.

Free bump.

Perfect reminder newman330.

Now back to our scheduled auction, 1 day and 4 hours left before this auction for a great huge axe is completed.

~Nappy

Thank-you for all the kindly worded endorsements - greatly appreciated.

Now about this wonderful huge axe!

Current bid is 4s. 

Have you noticed the enchants details?

[00:54:33] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [81]
[00:54:33] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [84]
[00:54:33] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [73]
[00:54:33] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [83]

If you haven't experienced a day fighting mobs without cotton, well this axe will go a long way towards allowing you to do that.

We are now entering the last day of the auction.

~Nappy

What the heck... buyout 10s

please add human's demise and cod to Tailosdenmark

[20:38:35] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. You need to temper the huge axe by dipping it in water while it's hot.
[20:38:35] It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.
[20:38:35] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [81]
[20:38:35] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [84]
[20:38:35] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [73]
[20:38:35] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [83]

I was away on a trip today so my apologies on the delay completing the buyout. I have included the demise spell at no additional charge.

[20:42:54] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Enjoy and have fun!

~Nappy

• Like 1

Thank you for the axe - its in my hands now.  Thank you for the excellent customer service - no delay in my view, but thank you for the demise spell

Thank-you for the kind words.

Auction completed - please close.